Marsh Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 13, 2016

2.8

Summer TRAC Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Marsh (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied to this position through my universary career website. There are 2 rounds of interviews. The first one is hosted on campus in a on-on-one style intervier. If you get past this round, they invite you to the second round hosted at their nearest office. Here you have 4 back to back interviews each lasting around 20 minutes. They respond quickly on whether or not you get the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Marsh?   1 Answer

Risk Management Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

On campus interview. Very generic and scripted questions. One interviewer who I felt did not want to be there. It was not an enjoyable interview. There is not much research that can be done to help you prepare for the interview. Just a broad understanding of the insurance brokerage market. It would help to be to date on current clients and business processes that they use. Ask a lot of questions to better help your position in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in which you had to tell some (social, not work related) something difficult. Please relate this to your position of interest.   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Submitted application through school's on campus interview site, had an on campus interview, and then moved on to office site interview in San Francisco. After brief orientation had 4 rounds of interviewing with different risk/insurance managers in different practices. Each interview was behavioral only. There were a couple alumni from my university present, but bringing up our shared connection wasn't very helpful as it sometimes is.

Interview Questions

• What do you to become more confident before situations like interviews?   1 Answer

Client Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh (San Francisco, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Met with several principals of the organization. Interview questions were about how I could add value to their company. They relied on Omni scores to determine personality fit for sales versus service.