Marsh & McLennan Companies Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marsh & McLennan Companies Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 5, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (San Francisco, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Phone interview - in person interview with 4 people first time 5 people second........they called for my references, then called one.........took the position from their website, and then nothing.......called 3 weeks later and was told they hadn't moved on the position yet. Very disappointed, really wanted the job. It's now been 2 months.......think I should let go of hoping they call!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marsh & McLennan Companies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

I interviewed with the HR Manager for this specific department and she felt I was a great fit for this position. So within two days I interview with the Managing Director. I was not what he needed because of my lack of international travel experience.

Interview Questions

• What was your reason for leaving your last position?   Answer Question
    • How can you be an asset to this firm and who can we be an asset to your career growth in the future?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (Mumbai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

The Interview Process is pretty confusing as it consists of 3 rounds.
    1.Telephonic - where the HR calls up and asks you from PI to work experience
    2.Face to Face - where the HR again asks you to take through ur CV and gives you certain tests to complete.The Email writing ,wherein you would be asked to write a formal letter as per given scenario. And second is powerpoint to be presented for a conference,you need to modify accordingly.
    3. They decide you to call again for the final round which is with the so called Director or Reporting Head, but turns out the Director doent needs an EA at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions weren't related to profile rather than they were looking for a BDE or sales agent.   Answer Question