Marsh & McLennan Companies Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 20, 2017

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview less than 2 weeks after applying online. The interview was conducted via the companies video platform which was very easy to use. The hiring manager was very proactive and kept me informed every step of the way.

Interview Questions

Marsh & McLennan Companies Response

Jun 6, 2017 – Global Head of Talent Acquisition

Happy to hear that the process worked well for you. Enjoy your internship!

Other Interview Reviews for Marsh & McLennan Companies

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies in March 2017.

Interview

on skype interview with a variety of executives, they asked many questions then i answered. They seemed nice and they answered all my questions, just did not seem to want to ask me any outside of the box questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (Hoboken, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

It's pretty easy. They ask my schedule for the fall semester? A few questions about what you have done in your past jobs? Excel skill. etc..

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies in February 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted of being read the job description and going through a check list of job requirements. The interviewed mentally seemed elsewhere. 3 days after the contact date they had given, I heard back saying I had the job. They were offended I had begun looking elsewhere.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies in February 2011.

Interview

I had a 1:1 interview with Marsh. The entire interview was behavioral, not even one question about my resume. The toughest question for me was "Name a time where you were on the opposite side of an issue and had to convince everyone to your side." I have yet to hear back from them, but that is because they had to "reorganize" something in HR and will let me know in a few weeks. A tough interview, but only 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were on the opposite side of an issue from everyone else and had to convince them to your side.   1 Answer