Marsh & McLennan Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Marsh & McLennan Companies

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Witham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (Witham, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

Everyone was friendly and welcoming and made me feel at ease. It was a very quick process and I was contacted for a 2nd interview within days. I was called with an offer just after my 2nd interview and I accepted. Looking forward to starting with Marsh in January.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Interview

It was a Hireview interview, so there was a link to a video. They would have a question pop up on screen and then you had 30 seconds to develop an answer. Then you'd have 3 minutes to answer.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in Corporate Social Responsibility?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

she reach out to me on linkedin and then we set a date for a phone screening. she asked usual behavioral questions, nothing hard. she is really nice and respectful. after about two weeks, she called me back and thanked me for the conversation, which is something that most dont do these days. though i didnt get the job, she is really nice and transparent.

Senior Health and Benefits Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies in February 2020.

Interview

Received an email from the recruiter to set up phone interview. The recruiter was rude wouldn’t allow me to talk. He wasn’t knowledgeable about the company he worked for and the products they offered.

Claims Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (Dallas, TX) in December 2019.

Interview

I applied online and about 30+ days later I was reached out to via an email from a recruiter. I had an in person interview with the hiring manager and regional manager. I advanced to 2 phone interviews via Zoom. I had a final interview with the CCO (Chief Claims Officer) who made it very clear he was interested in making an offer. That was at the end of January. Since then, I have continued to followup and get minimal updates at every update. Now with the virus, I suspect I will likely not get a viable update. Overall, the interview process wasn't bad but the waiting game and the lack of valuable follow ups completely ruined my experience to be quite frank.

Associate Client Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2019.

Interview

It was by employee referral, so it went well. I well prepared my interview : the expectation of the hiring manager, what draws the attention of the hiring manager, what are my soft skills. I showed them that i was motivated and ready to do things.

Interview Questions

• My objectif and goal. what was my expectation in this job   1 Answer

Insurance Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (Austin, TX) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview was pleasant enough. Everyone was nice and professional. They were, however, not willing to work with my holiday schedule of visiting family. I had already purchased plane tickets for Thanksgiving and Christmas and was told that missing those days was a deal breaker.

Customer Service Representatives II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2019.

Interview

I interviewed with two women. The interview was very short and incomplete. I felt very awkward because I felt as the women downplayed the position so I wouldn't want it. I was told that the position I applied for there was no opportunity for me to move up.

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave my last employer?   1 Answer

Insurer Consulting Analyst Interview

Interview

I had a good set-up video's interview process. There is no interviewer in the video and they only throw question on the screen. However, the HR only call me once to schedule interview and never call back to me for scheduling interview. Also, I do not see emails or phone for scheduling interview and further purpose's details.

North America Service Desk Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (Louisville, KY) in July 2019.

Interview

I participated in 3 interviews, one via the only phone, and two via Zoom or Skype. The third interview required a presentation on how to create a World-Class Support Center. After the third interview, the organization never responded to my updates for the next round or anything. they completely ignored me. Disrespectful and rude.

Interview Questions

• The interviewees asked questions about the creation of a World-Class Support Center. Asked questions around metrics, asked questions on how to motivate employees, and asked questions around employee conflict resolution. Nothing atypical.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Interview

A couple of phone calls to start the process, very friendly and educating. Meetings in house were great, awesome office space. The process at times was a little unclear as to what next steps were and when they were going to take place, but in the end it was worth the wait.