Marsh & McLennan Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 15, 2017

2.8

Global Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

First, I interviewed with the Human Resources / Talent Acquisition recruiter. Afterwards, I interviewed with the hiring manager and discussed my experience. Later had my final interview via the phone interview with the leader of the department.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me how you have served as a change agent and describe any transformation projects?   Answer Question

IT Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (Louisville, KY) in October 2017.

Interview

I submitted a resume through the website and got an email saying that I had been invited to a video interview. I had to answer questions while looking into a webcam. Then I had a personal interview at the MMC location. It was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example where you had to solve a problem and what you did to solve it .   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

First step: phone interview with the HR person
    Second step: in person (panel) interview with three of the Directors and the Admin Lead.
    30 minutes with each of the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• 1. Time management, organization and prioritization
      2. A situation where you had to struggle and strive in your working life
      3. How do you to work and communicate effectively in an international and multicultural environment
      4. Why you are an asset for Marsh McLennan
      5. Technical skills MS Office, calendars, expenses track and reports   Answer Question

Insurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (Norwalk, CT).

Interview

I submitted a resume through the website and got an email a couple of weeks later saying that I had been invited to a video interview. Basically, I had to answer questions while looking into a webcam. You are given 30 seconds once you see the question to prepare your response, and then 2 minutes to answer. I thought that this was a weird, and very impersonal way of interviewing candidates. The traditional phone interview with real, human interaction is way better.

The worst part about the whole process is I took the time to complete the video interview and never heard back. It has been 6 months and not a peep. Very unprofessional and inconsiderate.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example where you had to solve a problem and what you did to solve it   Answer Question

Graduate Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies.

Interview

Invited for video interview after applying online by giving CV and Cover Letter. Mercer replied within 2 days and the initial video interview was relatively easy with basic questions about the company and the scheme you have applied for.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Mercer   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies in January 2013.

Interview

Pretty straightforward and a lot of behavioural questions. Very few technical questions on Excel (asked what type of functions I knew about). Asked the definitions of defined contributions and defined benefits

Interview Questions

• the definitions of defined contributions and defined benefits   Answer Question

ActuarialAnalyst; Risk Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Send CV and cover letter directly to risk finance team and after 3 weeks, got telephone interview invitation. a week after got result and invited to face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• If you don't need to worry about your financial condition, what would you like to do?
      How you manage your time?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

After applying on website, received call from HR for initial interview. After HR interview, I was scheduled for next level interview. This process continued with 2 more next level interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about you experience and why do you want this position.   Answer Question
    • What to you think you would bring to this position?   Answer Question
    • Describe how you problem solve using examples from your experience.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

the quick brown fox jumped over the. Satirical sketch show. The first such show in the UK. It ran for two seasons before being pulled just before the 1964 general election.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies in May 2013.

Interview

very respectful and personal. warm interview, done by 3 executives . I felt very well treated and interested in the process, it was quick and attractive to me , I would recommend anyone to try to work foer this company it has been my family for 15 years