Marsh & McLennan Companies Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Marsh & McLennan Companies Interview Questions in London, England

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Trainee Claims Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Referal from internal employee. Used HireVue on my iPhone to interview. Interveiw was the most awkward thing I've ever done and does in no way display any skills required for the job. Obvious filtering out process. A full time YouTuber with no skill for the job would fly through this stage with a little bit of company research. Never got back to me after this stage despite me calling HR personally and leaving my phone number. This is baring in mind I was referred by the Talent Manager herself. Disgraceful process from what is the world's leading insurance broker.

Interview Questions

Marsh & McLennan Companies Response

Dec 19, 2016 – Global Head of Talent Acquisition

I am so sorry to hear about your experience. We do strive to deliver a superior experience to each candidate. I will share your feedback with the team so we can make improvements going forward.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The only positive thing about the process was very professional communication with the recruiter. Unfortunately, face to face interview with the manager was so unpleasant, I decided to withdraw my application on the very same day. The manager was negative about the Company's and the department's processes and conducted herself in rather unprofessional manner, came across almost angry which almost made me feel uncomfortable; rather scruffy dress code.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to change the job?
      What do you expect from this job?   Answer Question

Investments Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marsh & McLennan Companies (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

First round video interview, which had a fairly quick turnaround. Video consisted of around 8 questions, most of which were behavioural. Basic "why the company & role". This was followed by an all day assessment centre, which lasted about 8 hours. Tasks included group discussion, numerical and verbal tests, a presentation, and an interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioural (know your stories) for the video

Assessment day was just basic investment and CV questions   Answer Question