Marshalls Customer Experience Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marshalls Customer Experience Coordinator Interview Questions

2.2

Customer Experience Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marshalls.

Interview

The Interview went well. I had to fill out another application for them since it was sent to them through a 3rd party. The Manager was very nice she talked to me like she been knowing me.. she made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked how much does the job offer. No negotiation , I was told that's the starting rate for that postion in the area...If I were to interview at another location it would be the same.

Other Interview Reviews for Marshalls

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Marshalls (New Orleans, LA) in September 2012.

Interview

Two interviews. One with the assistant manager and then one with the store manager. Interview process did not take long. Interview was very easy. They asked basic questions and the store manager spent most of the time talking. They also will conduct a store tour and let you speak with other employees to get a feel for the job. I was offered the job the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marshalls (Braintree, MA) in November 2010.

Interview

I applied for a supervisor position, was called the next day and went in for an interview almost immediately. Typical questions, can you handle running the front, lots of employees, criticism from managers and customers.

Negotiation

No negotioations. I had manager experience so I came in at a higher pay

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marshalls (Miami, FL) in March 2009.

Interview

Hiring usually happens before the holidays. Store Management does an on the spot interview and decides to hire you on the spot. Interviews are casual and are not very difficult. They usually ask you about your work history, and your experience with customers. For new hires, they prefer people with no prior retail experience. Why? So you can learn the Marshalls way first.

Customer Experience Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherwood Park, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marshalls (Sherwood Park, AB (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

I had a phone screen and then the face to face interview took place at a hotel near where a new store was opening. Lots of "tell me about a time when..." in relation to customer service type work/issues. They avoid calling it a supervisor position but that's what you would be. $13.50 starting wage is way too low for the area and for the company's expectations of how you should perform (min wage here is over $10 an hour). I declined their offer and 3 days later had a job offer for easier work at $10 more an hour than what Marshalls offered.