Marshalls Seasonal Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marshalls Seasonal Associate Interview Questions

2.0

Seasonal Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gig Harbor, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marshalls (Gig Harbor, WA).

Interview

There was the initial phone call then scheduled an interview with one of the managers. Then, another interview was scheduled for another manager. They were both very friendly yet professional. The questions asked were mainly focused on customer service. I did not have any experience but was able to tie other experiences to answer the questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marshalls

Seasonal Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheektowaga, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marshalls (Cheektowaga, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied online via Snagajob and got a call within the next week asking to go in for an interview the next day. When I got there I had to fill out another app on paper and had to wait for the interviewer who wasn't there yet. After waiting 10 15min a guy (who was already there) came up and told me that they didn't know that there was an interview scheduled and that he was going to do it. The interview went well and he asked me typical questions about work history and school. No behavioral questions so it was pretty easy. Afterwards he stressed on customer service and said that based on what I told him he feels very good about me and basically told me that I had the job but was gonna call a previous job for a reference. 2 days later I got a phone call asking to come in for orientation in 2 days!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

didn't have enough experience so had to start at minimum wage