Marshfield Clinic Non-physician/Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Marshfield Clinic

1 Interview Review

Non-physician/Medical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Marshfield, WI) in December 2010.

Interview

Interview process followed a fairly common methodology - phone screen with HR recruiter, then on-site interview with recruiter, hiring manager, and group of peers that work for hiring manager.

Very upfront about compensation package.

Disappointing was the way they handled post-interview phase. Told me a decision would be made by a certain date, and if I didn't hear from them by that time, to contact them. Did so and was told the decision had been delayed. Waited another 2 weeks (my mistake), and when I called them again, was told the position had been filled. Had I not contacted them twice, would I have ever had another conversation with them?

I know someone else who had exactly the same experience. Seems like this is a game they play with candidates and I think it reflects very poorly on Marshfield Clinic. It seems unprofessional to leave candidates hanging even as they wait patiently for a promised phone call that never comes.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handle a situation where a team co-worker is being difficult.   Answer Question