Marshfield Clinic Interview Questions in Wisconsin | Glassdoor

2.9

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

N/A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Marshfield, WI).

Interview

Applied online and didn't get a request for interview for a couple months. Had a phone interview with HR and manager, very standard. On site interview included interviews with fellow team members and the manager along with some hands on activities.

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Marshfield, WI).

Interview

First they take a telephonic interview and then if they like they call you for onsite interview. They are good at hospitality. However a little more planning could have been nicer. Interview was planned for an hour, but it didn't start on time and so they actually rushed through! By the end of the interview you would feel like you got the job and but they never get back to you!

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Marshfield, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

Face to face interview with a panel of five staff members asking various questions. The overall process took approximately two hours. I was shown around the clinic and introduced to various team members.

Interview Questions

• Do I get emotionally attached to my patients?   1 Answer

Appointment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Eau Claire, WI) in December 2015.

Interview

First apply online. If they are interested they will give you a call to set up a phone interview. After the phone interview they will ask you to come in for a group interview. There was 4 people who interviewed me. They said they would let me know within 4 days their decision, it took them almost 3 weeks to let me know their answer.

Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Marshfield, WI).

Interview

One phone interview and another on-site interview. Initially there was a phone screen. The phone screen is just for gathering basic information like degrees, date of graduation etc. The onsite interview lasted about a day.

Interview Questions

• Nothing technical. Asked questions about my background and why I preferred Marshfield as a work location. The interview team is nice. They have clinics in and around Marshfield but I preferred Marshfield. What appealed to me the most is the work-life balance and small town feel. It's definitely a great place to work for   Answer Question

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marshfield, WI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Marshfield, WI) in November 2011.

Interview

Basically no questions on the skills and behaviors. Just talk to tons of people. I did 7 sessions with more than 15 people. You can eat lunch alone by yourself and take some rest. Since the place is kinda in the middle of nowhere, they seem to care a lot if u really want to be there.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between survival analysis and other statistical analysis.   1 Answer

Resident Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Marshfield, WI) in November 2011.

Interview

Residency Interviews by panel of 3 people

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Marshfield, WI) in June 2011.

Interview

Long interview process which took over 3 months. 3 separate interviews plus a phone interview. No one seemed in a great hurry to hire for the position. Very difficult to stay interested in the job when the interview process took so long

Non-physician/Medical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Marshfield, WI) in December 2010.

Interview

Interview process followed a fairly common methodology - phone screen with HR recruiter, then on-site interview with recruiter, hiring manager, and group of peers that work for hiring manager.

Very upfront about compensation package.

Disappointing was the way they handled post-interview phase. Told me a decision would be made by a certain date, and if I didn't hear from them by that time, to contact them. Did so and was told the decision had been delayed. Waited another 2 weeks (my mistake), and when I called them again, was told the position had been filled. Had I not contacted them twice, would I have ever had another conversation with them?

I know someone else who had exactly the same experience. Seems like this is a game they play with candidates and I think it reflects very poorly on Marshfield Clinic. It seems unprofessional to leave candidates hanging even as they wait patiently for a promised phone call that never comes.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handle a situation where a team co-worker is being difficult.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marshfield Clinic (Marshfield, WI) in October 2010.

Interview

Long wait from submission of application to offer. I have transferred within the organization before and it seems HR is slow to move on things. Managers wait and wait for them to offer the position and inform the other candidates that they did not receive the job.