Marten Transport Fleet Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marten Transport Fleet Manager Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Fleet Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marten Transport in February 2012.

Interview

The interview process was behavioral oriented. They are looking for employees who will be able to bridge and effective connection between between the corporate offices and the drivers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marten Transport

Fleet Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marten Transport in February 2012.

Interview

The interview process was pretty laid back. I had the interview conducted in an office with other people that were doing there jobs like in a cubical environment, and the interviewer asked me some pretty basic behavioral questions that are typically asked at most companies. The traits that they are looking for is leadership and being able to work well under pressure, and doing research on the setbacks and limitations on the transportation industry can really help in the interview process to show that you have done research on it. They have offered me a position but I haven't decided on whether to take it or not. The best advice I can give is to do research on the company on google like on message boards reviewing the company and that can give you great insight on how to tackle for your interview.

Interview Questions