Marten Transport Interview Questions in Mondovi, WI | Glassdoor

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mondovi, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marten Transport (Mondovi, WI) in November 2014.

Interview

Typical trucking interview. Five minutes on the phone, they check your record, you're done. Anyone who's in truck driving knows that this is the same across the board. Keep you record clean you'll get in anywhere.

Interview Questions

• Is your CDL in good standing, the end.   1 Answer

OTR Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mondovi, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Marten Transport (Mondovi, WI) in June 2010.

Interview

Phone qualified then offer opportunity to attend in processing in Wisconsin. They paid for the transportation to the orientation ad the motel room for the days that were necessary to do background,drug,and physical tests.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, the area I wanted to operate in was not where we agreed for me to run. It was at their discretion.

OTR Regional Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mondovi, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marten Transport (Mondovi, WI) in June 2010.

Interview

Fill out online application. Do interview over phone. Have three days training at one of the terminals. Hazmat is required.

Interview Questions

• It was a very standard interview. Nothing out of the ordinary.   1 Answer

Why change jobs for the same pay.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mondovi, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Marten Transport (Mondovi, WI) in April 2010.

Interview

I got a call from a recruiter about 4 days after I filled out an application online, she described the orientation and where I would go, I would have to take a drug test, no problem, pass a road test, that would take about 2.5 day's, if I passed my drug test physical and road test, Id be in my truck on my way to where ever my load would take me, I passed everything, filled out the appropriate paperwork, got my keys, and was off and running, it has been the best, most productive and satisfying decision I have made...to date. I haven't looked back, and I have no regrets about becoming a bluebird.

Interview Questions

• do you want to run regional or otr?   1 Answer

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mondovi, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marten Transport (Mondovi, WI) in September 2009.

Interview

Make sure you are 100% truthful in your interview, don't hide things, because they will come out eventually once company does back ground check. Be professional as possible, have all appropriate info, including dates and how long of employment you were with past employers. Really do your homework, investigating of your prospective employer, be sure you really want to give your time and energy in going to work for this employer.

Interview Questions

• Was asked if I would do it all over again, obtaining my CDL to become a truck driver.   Answer Question