Martin Agency Senior Manager Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Martin Agency Senior Manager Analytics Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Manager Analytics Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Martin Agency in October 2010.

Interview

The initial communication with my boss was through the recruiter. There were couple of phone interviews for the job. After a one week period, I was told that the phone interviews had gone well and was asked to come for a face to face interview process. The interview process was a full day process with a breakfast interview followed by series of interviews (also one over lunch) with different agency group heads and also interviews with the company partners and a presentation. Overall it was a very detailed process. I was provided a positive response after a few days. It took a few days more to finalize the final package including the benefits. Overall the Martin agancy is a great place to work with a vibrant, innovative company culture. There are many learning and training opportunities and everyone is really friendly and co-operative.

Interview Questions

• What makes you to pursue a career at Martin agency   1 Answer
  • How have you leveraged analytics in Marketing   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate final salary. I did not negotiate ovber benefirts as they were excellent.