Martin-Brower Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Martin-Brower Interview Questions

Interviews at Martin-Brower

2.7

IT Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Martin-Brower in April 2019.

Interview

Process was straightforward - I was contacted by an external recruiter who reviewed my background, gave an overview of the role, and arranged for phone interview with hiring manager. Spoke with the hiring manager by phone and received feedback.

Interview Questions

• How will prior experience transfer to systems work in Logistics Industry   Answer Question

Transportation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Martin-Brower (Stockton, CA).

Interview

I applied online and within a few days was sent a follow-up email with a link to a survey type assessment. Within a week of completing the assessment (2 hour survey style) I was called for an interview. I interviewed with HR and the Transportation Manager first. I was then called back for a second interview with the Ops Manager and the General Manager a few days later. They called me three days after that and offered me the job over the phone while sending the offer letter to my email. The entire process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle different driver personalities and potentially upset drivers when you have to tell them unfavorable news (e.g. telling them you need to correct another driver or company error resulting in a longer work day).   1 Answer

Warehouse Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Martin-Brower in January 2019.

Interview

I like how there we talking about the work I think it will good for me I like this job my friend told me to go there and work but I like this job because I was working in Martin Brower and I know everyone from there.

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Martin-Brower (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was called in to do an interview. The interview was with three different managers at the distribution centre. They were not too intimidating and the entire process was seamless and easy. It did take longer than expected to hear back from the company with an offer. I waited about 2-3 weeks before hearing back.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Martin-Brower (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in April 2015.

Interview

Went into agency that conducted the interview. Completed a quick written test then 1:1 interview with recruitment consultant. Performed some mobility tests (eg. arms raised above head, arms raised to sides, overhead squat). Also had to book a alcohol drug test.

Night Stocker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Martin-Brower (Coventry, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

Maths and multi choice questions overall team task for filling and health safety information skills questions and induction. Advice on work ethics working in -19 freezer conditions salary rota information expectations of being treated fairly. holiday entitlement.

Interview Questions

• When was there a time when you have gone the extra mile   1 Answer

Préparateur De Commande Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aix-en-Provence (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Martin-Brower (Aix-en-Provence (France)) in January 2018.

Interview

entretien très bref, l'employeur à d'abord demander si j'avais une expérience dans ce genre de travail, il demande si la charge de travail est conséquente c'est a dire je peux respecté la charge

Interview Questions

• avez-vous déjà travaillé dans la préparation de commande   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Osasco (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Martin-Brower (Osasco (Brazil)).

Interview

Processo seletivo extremamente demorado, com muitas etapas em horarios diferentes, gestores remarcaram de ultima hora. Além disso, os locais foram uito distintos um do outro e o ultimo era extremamente longe.

Negotiation

Não teve negociação, eles pagaram a minha pretensão salarial.

Gerente De TI Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Osasco (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Martin-Brower (Osasco (Brazil)).

Interview

Foi realizada apenas uma entrevista com o Diretor de TI e com a Gerente de RH. A entrevista foi super tranquila. Recebi o feedback negativo por email apenas e não me explicaram o motivo pelo qual não fui selecinado.

Interview Questions

• Conte-me sobre sua experiência....   1 Answer

Motorista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Martin-Brower (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

Processo é longo, bem dinâmico, rigoroso, e preciso ter muita atenção, consiste em entrevistas, teste prático, psicológico, mas vale a pena uma empresa boa para trabalhar.

Interview Questions

• Por que quere trabalhar na empresa ?   1 Answer