Maruti Suzuki GET Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maruti Suzuki GET Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2017

2.9

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in December 2010.

Interview

Pretty simple and straight forward. No much complicated questions. They want to understand your working and way of thinking. All the process was very smooth and they dont dig in too deep in technical

Negotiation

No negotiation.. they give you a very nice offer

Other Interview Reviews for Maruti Suzuki

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Varanasi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Varanasi (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Happened through campus placement.Online exam at Cocubes followed by shortlist for ppt.Finally 6 students were shortlisted for interview.
    Easy interview,basic questions regarding forming process and heat treatment was asked..finally 2 were selected.

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in October 2016.

Interview

Online Test
    Presentation round naming pool campus and select people only from commercial sector. Actual given clusters of engineering, production, quality and service.
    Final interview round of HR where they see if u work in any service centre or division as an engineer and sales improvement.

Time Waste for people who are really enthusiastic about automobiles and they will see try to find out whether you are rich or poor

Interview Questions

• Where did u travel in India   1 Answer

Maruti is a low profile student selective. It only concentrates on service, commercial and not even quality and completely depends on japan for technology.

Its new plant in gujarat is by suzuki and maruti just does business in india for them.

I as a engineer cant sit in their premium showrooms like nexa and sell my answers questions of upper middle class people.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

1) Technical and Aptitude Test- All India Test in selected NIT and IIT
    2) Presentation- Presentation about cluster preferences and expectations from company
    3) Interview- Technical and HR- Common interview including 1 technical and 2 Hr persons. Interview last for about 15-20 min

Interview Questions

• 1) Why you want to join Maruti Suzuki? Why not tata?
      2) What is carnot cycle? What is its significance?
      3) Orthographic and Isometric Projections
      4) Basic questions o Refrigeration
      5) Favourite Subjects in engineering
      6) What are your expectations from Maruti Suzuki?
      Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

preliminary aptitude + technical test in collage campus driven by COCUBES ; followed by filling a SOP which is of no use, afterwards presentation round and finally there was an interview. It was an official layout..actually there was nothing like this systematic procedure..presentation round is just for formality afterwards interview round have no technical base...generally it was an HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Will you be comfortable with any segment or preference as per our requirement?   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through university. First online aptitude test followed by interview at their gurgaon plant. You have to give presentation first then HR interview and at last Technical interview. In my case presentation was not given attention so I wasn't selected.

Interview Questions

• Question based on your internships. why you have chosen particular preference. How are you different from others.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a good interview. They started with HR releated questions and then switched to technical questions. Technical​ questions were mostly realated to the 3rd year training project. There were two interviewers and they gave enough time to let you give your answer. It was a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions about front wheel and rear wheel drive and differential arrangements in both configurations..   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Kolkata (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

There was a written test comprising of technical and aptitude questions of moderate difficulty.Then a presentation round in which you have to make a powerpoint presentation showcasing your interests, projects, training, co-curricular, why you want to join maruti, etc. followed by PI.In personal interview they asked mainly about training, family background,questions related to the cluster of your choice. favourite subject.Also they ask if you have any intention to do higher studies.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

selection process consists of three rounds written test(aptitude and technical), then presentation round at maruti office and at last interview round (both technical and hr) all rounds are elimination round i.e. only selected student move forward.

Interview Questions

• interview started with introduction and then on project that was done in final year and then technical questions and at last HR questions. in technical they mainly ask from production and material science and from favorite subject whatever you will tell. questions were simple and from basics.
      in HR they ask about your future plans.
      Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Kolkata (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

One on one interview. They asked me to draw the glass on table for manufacturing purpose and asked me about the technical questions and then about the internship and projects

Interview Questions

• What is strength of materials. What is I section Beam, Struts, Mcpherson Strut, columns, i gpi technology, Smart hybrid vehicle etc   Answer Question