Maruti Suzuki Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 23, 2017

2.8

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in January 2013.

Interview

Resume was shortlisted from the campus recruitment drive. There were interviewers, they questioned my basics in electrical and the asked a simple problem. The other person asked some behavioral questions and some random questions about firecrackers and lightings.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Maruti Suzuki

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in September 2012.

Interview

Easy. Didn't ask much. Just college technical experience and family background. Three member panel shooting simple answerable questions, hardly any technical. Your CGPA matters at the end. The whole process is one day long with a technical test which is quite simple if you know your basics.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

The whole process was divided into three phases.
    1. Online Written Test ( technical + aptitude + pyschometry )
    2. Presentation at the plant.
    3. Personal interview
    We had to prepare a ppt of 10 mins based on the choice of the cluster offered by maruti.

Interview Questions

• Questions were about training and internship   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Mostly HR interview, and very very few TR, questions like parts of 2 and 4 stroke engines and they focus on youre internship and project, I did my internship on steam turbines, so questions relating it are asked, and they except a graduate not an expert in automobiles..so dont over prepare,this is were i believe i lost my chance

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Vellore (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Crisp selection process. After the online exam, the presentation round was followed by the interview and HR round. Weightage is given to your internships and academics. They do not require the best grades, they look for strong fundamentals, a positive outlook and willingness to learn.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Bhubaneswar (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

First Round was PPT Round in which they selected 11 out of 23 then Second Round was PI , in which they asked questions based on specific area of application.In PPT , one needs to be confident and clear. One should focus on their Unique selling point and also be very specific about why he/she wants to join Maruti Suzuki and why he/she is fit for the job. In PI brush up your knowledge of Manufacturing and Thermodynamics. Also during the PI be very confident and try to show them that you are a leader and can manage the workplace.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be Confident and Brush up your Basics of Manufacturing.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

Maruti(Gurgoan) Interview Experience(on demand)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in August 2015.

Interview
    Interview process consist of 3 rounds 1st online test that was conducted by cocubes 30 technical, 10 aptitude, 10 reasoning, 10 English 50 psychometric questions were asked 2nd round was ppt round in which you have to give presentation on why you selected cluster/division in SOP (statement of purpose),why do you want to join maruti? and your cocurricular activies 3 round was interview round in which they asked about training…

My cluster was Production and I had many projects on d same.

Tips: Prepare at least 1-2 sub in depth and projects well.

Interview Questions

• Que(HR):
      Tell me abt urself

Que(Technical)
      1) Diff btwn Gravity Die casting and pre die casting, their application and which uses sand cores?
      2) 1st year EG que abt projections.
      3)Plumber block assembly drawing
      4)Tool material, its alloys and advanced reseach in d same
      5)Effect of nanoparticle in Graphite Reinforced Composite.
      6)Milling vs Turning
      7)Que related to projects   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

Interview

At first we need to present why we want to join maruti and our achievements. On the basis of that we are shortlisted. Next we have to face the HR and Technical Interviews. The process is quite easy and not like a stress interview. However, the basis of short listing was not revealed and so some were left to question why they were not selected.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself - not what is written in the CV or what others have said already   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

First an online test was conducted through a online testing assessment platform cocubes,containing 10 verbal reasoning,10 numerical ability,10 analytical reasoning & 30 domain related questions & after the results were declared,a statement of purpose had to be submitted & then the presentation & interview were held at the gurgaon plant of maruti.Overall,the experience was very enriching.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Project related questions..
      Questions related to favourite subects..   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in September 2015.

Interview

They were looking for their commercial cluster and production
    written - presentation hr and tech interview. presentation hardly lasted for 2 min didnot give chance to present started directly asking question - why want to join company