Maruti Suzuki Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Maruti Suzuki Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Maruti Suzuki

2.8

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in September 2012.

Interview

Easy. Didn't ask much. Just college technical experience and family background. Three member panel shooting simple answerable questions, hardly any technical. Your CGPA matters at the end. The whole process is one day long with a technical test which is quite simple if you know your basics.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Maruti Suzuki

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in January 2013.

Interview

Resume was shortlisted from the campus recruitment drive. There were interviewers, they questioned my basics in electrical and the asked a simple problem. The other person asked some behavioral questions and some random questions about firecrackers and lightings.

Interview Questions

• Basic electrical knowledge based questions   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview was conducted by senior management

good

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

I am an electrical guy and the interview was taken by a panel of 2 one electrical and one HR .The interview was according to my experience easy.They asked few basic and 1 or 2 average technical questions obviously from electrical. One thing i noticed that knowing extra about auto sector and especially about cars help. They asked from engine types of cars to the aerodynamic part though these fall under mechanical .
    The HR guy was more keen on knowing if i will be happy joining them and would retain with them.
    Also passion for cars and auto sector in general was looked upon. They send some engineers to japan for training ,this too was discussed upon . Overall it was a good experience and suggestion for candidates is that try to be more passionate and cool about the job.Don't panic and get nervous.

Interview Questions

• You love formula 1 then why haven't you got tickets for the upcoming race and tell the latest in F1 ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Had a technical test and aptitude test for preliminary selections process. Later personal interview with a panel members assessing individuals capability, personality and knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions to ask?!   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Hired as a graduate engineer trainee. there were two interview panels, one was focused on technical details of automotive design and systems, while other was focused on nature of products or product planning. i was interviewed by the product planning panel and had more or less non-technical and features related questions. after which an HR executive asked me questions about team work and motivations.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between a scooter and a scooterette?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there were no negotiations, everything was set in contract

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in April 2010.

Interview

Technical Test followed by 3 rounds of interview. One for Technical, One for HR and last one with GM-HR

Interview Questions

• It wasn't that difficult interview if you are a good student with sound Basics   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2008.

Interview

There was 2 round of interview ,technical and HR

Interview Questions

• You already have an offer from TCS .Why do you want to join MSIL?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation,Salary and location is fixed

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

first of all the training process started with the written test. but the result took a lot of time to be sent by them
    (approximately 2 months). then came the interview after a month from the day the written test results were announced.
    had great interview, loved the way my interview got proceeded and they allowed me to share all my thoughts.HR were very motivating and encouraging.
    i had good idea of the work culture and people that made a difference in interview for me which got me the offer letter..:)

Interview Questions

• am very bored and feeling sleepy after lunch, please entertain me...   1 Answer
    • why the torque curve starts to fall after a certain RPM in the torque curve?   3 Answers

Negotiation

i din negotiate anything actually.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki.

Interview

first round written test followed by psychometric test
    Second round presentation on ques like why maruti, your extra curricular, preferred division
    third round tech as well as HR interview
    they just try to find that u r from a rich family don't show them this in the interview

Interview Questions

• material of crank shaft, what is elasticity, toughness etc.   Answer Question