Maruti Suzuki Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maruti Suzuki Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Maruti Suzuki

2.8

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in September 2012.

Interview

Easy. Didn't ask much. Just college technical experience and family background. Three member panel shooting simple answerable questions, hardly any technical. Your CGPA matters at the end. The whole process is one day long with a technical test which is quite simple if you know your basics.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Maruti Suzuki

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in January 2013.

Interview

Resume was shortlisted from the campus recruitment drive. There were interviewers, they questioned my basics in electrical and the asked a simple problem. The other person asked some behavioral questions and some random questions about firecrackers and lightings.

Interview Questions

• Basic electrical knowledge based questions   2 Answers

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki.

Interview

Interview was just for 10 mins at 10.30 pm. some basic questions on manufacturing & fluid mechanics were asked. Three people were there. One senior manager & other two were there. The senior person was interviewing me with technical stuff. others asked HR questions.

Interview Questions

• What happens if air enters into hydraulic system & what is this phenomenon called?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in September 2014.

Interview

There are 3 rounds in this hiring process. First, written test both technical and aptitude questions will be asked. Second, presentation round you need give a presentation about yourself. Third, Technical and HR interview. You also need to submit Statement of Purpose before you attend the interview.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or Unexpected questions everything will be plain and simple.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki.

Interview

College recruitment. first based on a common test for all students of the stream. it was online and the selected members were announced two months later and interview dates obtained. it was a joint interview for many colleges

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

Technical Test followed by shortlisting of candidates in 1 month.
    Visited campus for 3 rounds : 1)Presentation Round 2)Technical round 3)HR round
    Presentation Round was 10 minutes.(Describe your Goals and CV through ppt)

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki.

Interview

Initial Test followed by Personal Interview. Initial test was based on Technical and aptitude questions .An initial shortlist was announced.Then in personal Interview we were asked to present a ppt followed by an interview session with the panel members. 5 out of 21 members were selected for the post.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview was conducted by senior management

good

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

I am an electrical guy and the interview was taken by a panel of 2 one electrical and one HR .The interview was according to my experience easy.They asked few basic and 1 or 2 average technical questions obviously from electrical. One thing i noticed that knowing extra about auto sector and especially about cars help. They asked from engine types of cars to the aerodynamic part though these fall under mechanical .
    The HR guy was more keen on knowing if i will be happy joining them and would retain with them.
    Also passion for cars and auto sector in general was looked upon. They send some engineers to japan for training ,this too was discussed upon . Overall it was a good experience and suggestion for candidates is that try to be more passionate and cool about the job.Don't panic and get nervous.

Interview Questions

• You love formula 1 then why haven't you got tickets for the upcoming race and tell the latest in F1 ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

first of all the training process started with the written test. but the result took a lot of time to be sent by them
    (approximately 2 months). then came the interview after a month from the day the written test results were announced.
    had great interview, loved the way my interview got proceeded and they allowed me to share all my thoughts.HR were very motivating and encouraging.
    i had good idea of the work culture and people that made a difference in interview for me which got me the offer letter..:)

Interview Questions

• am very bored and feeling sleepy after lunch, please entertain me...   1 Answer
    • why the torque curve starts to fall after a certain RPM in the torque curve?   3 Answers

Negotiation

i din negotiate anything actually.