Maruti Suzuki Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.9

134 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

i applied through employee reference.
    first an online test by co-cubes then a single round of interview in which they asked technical questions primarily, the panel was warm and welcoming and the questions will majorly depend on your resume and training done along with your final year project if any. just work on basics and try to answer efficiently.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

The whole process was divided into three phases.
    1. Online Written Test ( technical + aptitude + pyschometry )
    2. Presentation at the plant.
    3. Personal interview
    We had to prepare a ppt of 10 mins based on the choice of the cluster offered by maruti.

Interview Questions

• Questions were about training and internship   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (New Delhi (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

it started off with the group discussion on a random topic and then there was the 1st shortlist. 2nd round of GD on sales related topic and post that the top management had come for the first round of interview. post clearing 2nd round was with HR for salary negotiation.

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (New Delhi (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

In interview panel will ask for our personal details after that I will describe my self like my name goal area of interest.I was work in another company as a production with 1 year experience

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kozhikode, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Kozhikode, Kerala (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment drive. The process had two stages, eliminatory-GD which was followed by an interview by a panel of 3. In the first round, a simple GD topic will be given. The process happens in the groups of 8-10. Topics relate to automobile industry only, so prepare well for them. After that, there will be selection on the basis of GD and then there will be a round of interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jorhat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Jorhat (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

winter trainee
    good
    authentic
    diverse
    good management
    less work stress
    average salary as a fresher
    very nice and energetic Easy. Didn't ask much. Just college technical experience and family background. Three member panel shooting simple answerable questions, hardly any technical. Your CGPA matters at the end. The whole process is one day long with a technical test which is quite simple if you know your basics.The whole process was divided into three phases.
    1. Online Written Test ( technical + aptitude + pyschometry )
    2. Presentation at the plant.
    3. Personal interview

Interview Questions

• why u choose maruti suzuki?   1 Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Varanasi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Varanasi (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Happened through campus placement.Online exam at Cocubes followed by shortlist for ppt.Finally 6 students were shortlisted for interview.
    Easy interview,basic questions regarding forming process and heat treatment was asked..finally 2 were selected.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Mostly HR interview, and very very few TR, questions like parts of 2 and 4 stroke engines and they focus on youre internship and project, I did my internship on steam turbines, so questions relating it are asked, and they except a graduate not an expert in automobiles..so dont over prepare,this is were i believe i lost my chance

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manipal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Manipal (India)).

Interview

There are 3 rounds.
    1. Apti + tech + psychometric test (basics)
    2. Presentation
    3.PI
    2 and 3 rounds will be on same day. Presentation round is very important. 60% of selection is done here only.probality of Getting into maruti after u clear 2 nd round is very high.

Interview Questions

• Wheel alignment, casting types, what if not maruti,mtech or MBA, carburetor, ABS, how do u make car body starting from raw materials...   Answer Question

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki in October 2016.

Interview

Online Test
    Presentation round naming pool campus and select people only from commercial sector. Actual given clusters of engineering, production, quality and service.
    Final interview round of HR where they see if u work in any service centre or division as an engineer and sales improvement.

Time Waste for people who are really enthusiastic about automobiles and they will see try to find out whether you are rich or poor

Interview Questions

• Where did u travel in India   1 Answer

Maruti is a low profile student selective. It only concentrates on service, commercial and not even quality and completely depends on japan for technology.

Its new plant in gujarat is by suzuki and maruti just does business in india for them.

I as a engineer cant sit in their premium showrooms like nexa and sell my answers questions of upper middle class people.