Maruti Suzuki Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

36 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

i applied through employee reference.
    first an online test by co-cubes then a single round of interview in which they asked technical questions primarily, the panel was warm and welcoming and the questions will majorly depend on your resume and training done along with your final year project if any. just work on basics and try to answer efficiently.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jorhat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Jorhat (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

winter trainee
    good
    authentic
    diverse
    good management
    less work stress
    average salary as a fresher
    very nice and energetic Easy. Didn't ask much. Just college technical experience and family background. Three member panel shooting simple answerable questions, hardly any technical. Your CGPA matters at the end. The whole process is one day long with a technical test which is quite simple if you know your basics.The whole process was divided into three phases.
    1. Online Written Test ( technical + aptitude + pyschometry )
    2. Presentation at the plant.
    3. Personal interview
    We had to prepare a ppt of 10 mins based on the choice of the cluster offered by maruti.

Interview Questions

• why u choose maruti suzuki?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Mostly HR interview, and very very few TR, questions like parts of 2 and 4 stroke engines and they focus on youre internship and project, I did my internship on steam turbines, so questions relating it are asked, and they except a graduate not an expert in automobiles..so dont over prepare,this is were i believe i lost my chance

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manipal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Manipal (India)).

Interview

There are 3 rounds.
    1. Apti + tech + psychometric test (basics)
    2. Presentation
    3.PI
    2 and 3 rounds will be on same day. Presentation round is very important. 60% of selection is done here only.probality of Getting into maruti after u clear 2 nd round is very high.

Interview Questions

• Wheel alignment, casting types, what if not maruti,mtech or MBA, carburetor, ABS, how do u make car body starting from raw materials...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

preliminary aptitude + technical test in collage campus driven by COCUBES ; followed by filling a SOP which is of no use, afterwards presentation round and finally there was an interview. It was an official layout..actually there was nothing like this systematic procedure..presentation round is just for formality afterwards interview round have no technical base...generally it was an HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Will you be comfortable with any segment or preference as per our requirement?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through university. First online aptitude test followed by interview at their gurgaon plant. You have to give presentation first then HR interview and at last Technical interview. In my case presentation was not given attention so I wasn't selected.

Interview Questions

• Question based on your internships. why you have chosen particular preference. How are you different from others.   Answer Question

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Patiala (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

there was a technical test..preparing for gate makes the questions easier
    PPt followed by interview
    PPt template was sent 2 days before the actual thing
    The ppt template had questions about the the cluster you are choosing, like why do you think you are fit for the same

Interview Questions

• Describe DCL
      what is www
      difference between http and https   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Kolkata (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

There was a written test comprising of technical and aptitude questions of moderate difficulty.Then a presentation round in which you have to make a powerpoint presentation showcasing your interests, projects, training, co-curricular, why you want to join maruti, etc. followed by PI.In personal interview they asked mainly about training, family background,questions related to the cluster of your choice. favourite subject.Also they ask if you have any intention to do higher studies.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Kolkata (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

One on one interview. They asked me to draw the glass on table for manufacturing purpose and asked me about the technical questions and then about the internship and projects

Interview Questions

• What is strength of materials. What is I section Beam, Struts, Mcpherson Strut, columns, i gpi technology, Smart hybrid vehicle etc   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Ranchi (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

First Technical and Aptitude test,
    Then Statement Of Purpose in which you have to select the Clusters of your choice,
    Then Presentation on the Clusters you have Chosen(Justification for your selection),
    Finally Technical+HR interview.