Maruti Suzuki Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maruti Suzuki Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.9

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a good interview. They started with HR releated questions and then switched to technical questions. Technical​ questions were mostly realated to the 3rd year training project. There were two interviewers and they gave enough time to let you give your answer. It was a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions about front wheel and rear wheel drive and differential arrangements in both configurations..   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Patiala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Patiala (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The process had three steps - aptitude and technical tests, presentation round and then the final interview. After shortlisting around 10 percent candidates from the tests, they're called in for the presentation where they have to describe the department they're interested in (R&D, Production, Commercial, Quality Management) and why they're fit for that particular role. Your communication skills and confidence is indirectly tested in this round along with your capabilities for the role that you applied for. After this round, nearly one-third of the candidates are shortlisted for the final interview.

Interview Questions

• As I was from electrical engineering background, I was asked questions on PCB design (I had done a project in Diploma), my summer internship experience, how a transformer's efficiency can be improved, and some bouncers such as "how would you innovate the design of a car battery?". Basically, your sincerity in learning is tested.   Answer Question

QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Patiala (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

there was a technical test..preparing for gate makes the questions easier
    PPt followed by interview
    PPt template was sent 2 days before the actual thing
    The ppt template had questions about the the cluster you are choosing, like why do you think you are fit for the same

Interview Questions

• Describe DCL
      what is www
      difference between http and https
      Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Agartala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Agartala (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Firstly there was an online examination which consisted of 30 aptitude and 30 technical questions.

Out of 60 students 20 were shortlisted for the next round

In the next round, we had to give a PPT on ourselves; whose template was already provided by the company. It basically comprised of an introduction, technical achievements, extracurricular activities etc. We were given 10 minutes for presenting it.

Last round was the interview round (Technical +HR) which lasted for around 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Mostly the interview was technical based. One question that I was asked was to give the differences between 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines.   1 Answer

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I got hired from campus which was long back and do not remember much about the process .it was a standard GD and interview with interviewers in the panel.difficulty level was average .they may look for innovation and rigour in job done

Negotiation

No negotiation

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied through consultant and it took 3 days. First will be telephonic round and then face to face. Face to face is somewhat difficult. It is technical + logic. Selection depends on how positive you are.

Interview Questions

• My previous work experiences. How I solve issues in my previous company. Why to select you for the company?   1 Answer

CSE Software Developer Interview

Interview

Process started with a technical online test.
    After that there was a ppt round in which we have to give our presentations and
    on it's basis they selected for final hr round.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Kolkata (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

There was a written test comprising of technical and aptitude questions of moderate difficulty.Then a presentation round in which you have to make a powerpoint presentation showcasing your interests, projects, training, co-curricular, why you want to join maruti, etc. followed by PI.In personal interview they asked mainly about training, family background,questions related to the cluster of your choice. favourite subject.Also they ask if you have any intention to do higher studies.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

selection process consists of three rounds written test(aptitude and technical), then presentation round at maruti office and at last interview round (both technical and hr) all rounds are elimination round i.e. only selected student move forward.

Interview Questions

• interview started with introduction and then on project that was done in final year and then technical questions and at last HR questions. in technical they mainly ask from production and material science and from favorite subject whatever you will tell. questions were simple and from basics.
      in HR they ask about your future plans.
      Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Kolkata (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

One on one interview. They asked me to draw the glass on table for manufacturing purpose and asked me about the technical questions and then about the internship and projects

Interview Questions

• What is strength of materials. What is I section Beam, Struts, Mcpherson Strut, columns, i gpi technology, Smart hybrid vehicle etc   Answer Question