Maruti Suzuki Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maruti Suzuki Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2018

2.9

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki.

Interview

The interview process was elaborate and consisted of an online technical and aptitude assessment. The following step was a personal interview with the technical and HR teams in the Maruti Suzuki plant at Gurgaon.

Interview Questions

• The questions were generally related to the automotive industry. Few were also in the domain of the technical subjects that were part of my bachelor studies.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (New Delhi (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Written + Presentation Round + Interview.
    Nothing core technical.
    HR people were also there in the interview panel.
    In my interview 3 people were there and I have given an All India based written exam.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

i applied through employee reference.
    first an online test by co-cubes then a single round of interview in which they asked technical questions primarily, the panel was warm and welcoming and the questions will majorly depend on your resume and training done along with your final year project if any. just work on basics and try to answer efficiently.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

The whole process was divided into three phases.
    1. Online Written Test ( technical + aptitude + pyschometry )
    2. Presentation at the plant.
    3. Personal interview
    We had to prepare a ppt of 10 mins based on the choice of the cluster offered by maruti.

Interview Questions

• Questions were about training and internship   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (New Delhi (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

it started off with the group discussion on a random topic and then there was the 1st shortlist. 2nd round of GD on sales related topic and post that the top management had come for the first round of interview. post clearing 2nd round was with HR for salary negotiation.

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (New Delhi (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

In interview panel will ask for our personal details after that I will describe my self like my name goal area of interest.I was work in another company as a production with 1 year experience

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kozhikode, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Kozhikode, Kerala (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment drive. The process had two stages, eliminatory-GD which was followed by an interview by a panel of 3. In the first round, a simple GD topic will be given. The process happens in the groups of 8-10. Topics relate to automobile industry only, so prepare well for them. After that, there will be selection on the basis of GD and then there will be a round of interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jorhat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Jorhat (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

winter trainee
    good
    authentic
    diverse
    good management
    less work stress
    average salary as a fresher
    very nice and energetic Easy. Didn't ask much. Just college technical experience and family background. Three member panel shooting simple answerable questions, hardly any technical. Your CGPA matters at the end. The whole process is one day long with a technical test which is quite simple if you know your basics.The whole process was divided into three phases.
    1. Online Written Test ( technical + aptitude + pyschometry )
    2. Presentation at the plant.
    3. Personal interview

Interview Questions

• why u choose maruti suzuki?   1 Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Varanasi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Varanasi (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Happened through campus placement.Online exam at Cocubes followed by shortlist for ppt.Finally 6 students were shortlisted for interview.
    Easy interview,basic questions regarding forming process and heat treatment was asked..finally 2 were selected.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Mostly HR interview, and very very few TR, questions like parts of 2 and 4 stroke engines and they focus on youre internship and project, I did my internship on steam turbines, so questions relating it are asked, and they except a graduate not an expert in automobiles..so dont over prepare,this is were i believe i lost my chance