Maruti Suzuki Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maruti Suzuki Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Maruti Suzuki

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (New Delhi (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

I had attended the interview for Management Projects- ITI. The first round was CV shortlisting, based on which we were invited to an interview at MSIL, Gurgaon. There was also a psychometric analysis, followed by interview of 2 panelists.

Interview Questions

• Current job, background, questions about MSIL, interest to work in skill development.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Maruti Suzuki

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jorhat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Jorhat (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

winter trainee
    good
    authentic
    diverse
    good management
    less work stress
    average salary as a fresher
    very nice and energetic Easy. Didn't ask much. Just college technical experience and family background. Three member panel shooting simple answerable questions, hardly any technical. Your CGPA matters at the end. The whole process is one day long with a technical test which is quite simple if you know your basics.The whole process was divided into three phases.
    1. Online Written Test ( technical + aptitude + pyschometry )
    2. Presentation at the plant.
    3. Personal interview
    We had to prepare a ppt of 10 mins based on the choice of the cluster offered by maruti.

Interview Questions

• why u choose maruti suzuki?   1 Answer