Maruti Suzuki Territory Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maruti Suzuki Territory Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Maruti Suzuki

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kozhikode, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Kozhikode, Kerala (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment drive. The process had two stages, eliminatory-GD which was followed by an interview by a panel of 3. In the first round, a simple GD topic will be given. The process happens in the groups of 8-10. Topics relate to automobile industry only, so prepare well for them. After that, there will be selection on the basis of GD and then there will be a round of interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Maruti Suzuki

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I got hired from campus which was long back and do not remember much about the process .it was a standard GD and interview with interviewers in the panel.difficulty level was average .they may look for innovation and rigour in job done

Negotiation

No negotiation

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maruti Suzuki (New Delhi (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview process involved CV Shortlisting and Psychometric Profiling followed by Group discussion which was followed by Final Interview round. Group discussion had the topic from current affair about the make in India campaign and then interview round had questions from CV, about the automobile industry in India, its scope in future, about Career and personal goals in life.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about myself which was not mentioned my CV   1 Answer
    • Secondly they asked me why automobile sector   1 Answer
    • Then they asked me about my life goal and my career goal   Answer Question