Marvell Semiconductor Applications Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Applications Engineer

Marvell Semiconductor Applications Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Marvell Semiconductor

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor.

Interview

A 25 minutes phone interview. First the recruiter offer some basic knowledge about what their jobs are. Based on the resume I submitted, recruiter asked some question in my project. Then he asked me if I am willing to work in analog field since their job relates a lot to analog devices. At last he asked me to wait for further contact.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marvell Semiconductor

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

Interview were face to face over one day and prior to this many phone interview. You meet colleagues and managers and product people. Telephone interviews were done over several days due to peoples diaries.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

little negotiation was possible

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (San Jose, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

1. phone interview
    2. on site interview 4-5 hours

Interview Questions

• basic questions about the terms mentioned in job description   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Austin, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Phone Screen first for details.
    Group/Panel interview which works well for answering questions for all at one time.
    Met with others at the sight for a single pass interview after the phone screen.
    There is a delay between each of the steps in the interview and final hiring.

Interview Questions

• Technical applications relating to past experience. Application of experience to present activities.
      There were personality questions on how one would handle an extreme situation. Also, how the company fit within the industry.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

There will be multiple rounds of interview.
    will take at least 2 months to 3 months to get the offer letter.
    need to learn basics for electronics, Verilog, coding, problem sloving technics

Interview Questions

• how is D-FF realized in Verilog?   1 Answer

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor in April 2012.

Interview

Just have technical question and answer

Applications Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

Very slow process. Took 3 months until the offer was made. The HR interview was the worst. The HR does not prefer to talk face-to-face, but prefers negotiation over phone calls.
    The technical interview by itself, was not too challenging and consisted of regular C programming assignments and basic technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Swap a character array without using additional memory/buffers.   Answer Question