Marvell Semiconductor Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marvell Semiconductor Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Marvell Semiconductor

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

Initial phone interview 30mins with the manager. Mostly focuses on resume, work ex etc.
On-site interview 4 rounds. The interview mostly focuses on OOPS concepts, networking, data structures. 2 coding questions (count set bits and find unique words from a file).

Interview Questions

• count set bits and find unique words from a file   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Marvell Semiconductor

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (New Delhi (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Written round(Easy) , followed by two technical rounds and one managerial round. After the managerial round i got confirmation after one week

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Pune (India)).

Interview

The process started with a telephonic interview with the hiring manager, followed by two technical interviews at their office premises.

Certainly the worst ever hiring process that there could ever be. The hiring dept. at Marvell is really below par. I had made it through all the technical rounds and was extended the offer on phone, saying that I would be given the offer letter in the coming week or so.

After two weeks, they replied saying that the process can take a little time since the US manager was not available or something like that. And then came the never ending process of waiting to hear from them.

After more than 4 months of intermittent follow up by me and their subsequent "keep on hook" replies, I got a call from their HR that the position for which I was hired has been cancelled because of a recent change in their hiring policies.

I had already heard about Marvell's notorious hiring process, that they make you wait for months before they lend you the offer but this was certainly way over the top. The most horrendous interview experience ever. Their management really needs some serious help, its in pitiable condition. A bit of advice for the management :

Stop treating the aspiring candidates as entities.