Marvell Semiconductor CAD Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marvell Semiconductor CAD Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Marvell Semiconductor

CAD Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor.

Interview

phone interview and invited for onsite on the same call. then hr arranged the flight,hotel and scheduled onsite for the following week. average interview experience as my background was in digital design and the director of the group decided that I should not be a CAD engg and i should go for a design job.

Interview Questions

• seq logic, timing, physical design, programming, scripting questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marvell Semiconductor

CAD Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor in March 2015.

Interview

Applied for another position online but the manager was interested in my background. Emailed me the second day after I submitted the application and schedule a phone interview the next week. Two weeks later got a 5 hour Skype interview. Now waiting for CEO to sign off. Their hiring process moves really slowly...

Interview Questions

• Process Technology, basic VLSI knowledge, semiconductor devices principles and effects, programming skills, and most importantly very detailed questions about the course projects. Some behavioral questions such as how to deal with stress, what are your shortcomings.   Answer Question