Marvell Semiconductor Digital IC Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marvell Semiconductor Digital IC Design Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Marvell Semiconductor

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (San Jose, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

on site interview with 5 members from team

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marvell Semiconductor

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Chandler, AZ) in April 2013.

Interview

Pretty good comprehensive interview process, had 6 rounds on site with various areas being tested such as Computer Architecture, Logic Design, Verilog, FPGAs, etc. The interviewers were very friendly and they helped to get us thinking in the right direction. Get your basics right!!!

Interview Questions

• Difference between Computer Architecture and Microarchitecture   Answer Question

Digital IC Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in April 2015.

Interview

Three parts and each part are made of technique questions. First your background, and theralated experience will be required described in details. Second, the communication algorithm and high level coding skills, C or matlab.Finally, the digital circuit questions, the register state machine.

Interview Questions

• Write the state machine and corresponded hdl code   1 Answer