Marvell Semiconductor Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marvell Semiconductor Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Marvell Semiconductor

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

The interviews were purely technical. Also, they asked a lot about my resume including in-depth of my course work and work experience. Overall, all interviewers were very polite and respectful. The process was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Circuits about filter, and their input and output behavior. Phase shifter   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because the package was very satisfying. They offered the salary 10% more than my expected salary that I told them.

Other Interview Reviews for Marvell Semiconductor

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

This interview is for a entry level engineer job. HR first, introducing the benefits. followed up with five one on one interviews, three director, one hiring manger and one staff engineer. Most of the question were based on resume, some are based on their group project.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

there is some phone interviews, some engineers called me and asked a lot of questions, they give me a lot of time to find the answers, I can ask anyone for the answer, some questions do not have an answer, because there are no answer for these questions, do not understand why they ask questions which do not have answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (San Jose, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Call me ask questions in digital field, the best solution/most concern for high-speed circuit. Later, asked question in transfer line theory.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Santa Clara, CA) in November 2008.

Interview

I was by my friend who works in the company. The interview questions are OK, not too hard. I answered all technical questions pretty good. So the feedback on me were very well. But the process of getting the offer approved was a litlle slow though.

Interview Questions

• find the critical timing path in an hand-drawing circuit.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Pune (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

hiring process was smooth, and interview questions were moderate to tough.
    technical knowledge is well tested
    screening process is good and cut off percentage should be a bit more lesser than the current

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor in January 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with 8 people which took all day. Most asked about background experience and a project that stood out. Technical questions about circuit engineering, and layout were also asked. What would you do to solve this" type questions.

The people were nice, but the work culture would be to work long hours, and most weekends.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor in October 2010.

Interview

This was for analog IC design position. The manager asked me to describe my previous projects - asked me to draw a circuit and to analyze it over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Describe how a bandgap reference circuit works   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor in February 2011.

Interview

basic digital circuit design. the projects I have done before. tools that I am familiar with

Interview Questions

• describe the special coding techniques you have used on verilog   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor in January 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with 5 different people. Four technical 45 minutes rounds and one behavioral. The day was scheduled well and it was fun interacting with the interviewers. I was asked Computer Architecture, Logic Design, and Programming Questions. Comp Arch questions involved questions on pipelining, buses. I was also asked questions on various projects that I had done in school.