Marvell Semiconductor Hardware Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marvell Semiconductor Hardware Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Marvell Semiconductor

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (San Jose, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

The first interview was a phone conversation with the hiring manager. He explained the type of work that the team was undertaking. The second was a technical screen-sharing interview. The third was on site.

Interview Questions

• He showed the shape of an analog anti-aliasing filter with a bump before decaying. What are the two important reasons for using this anti-aliasing filter before the analog-to-digital converter?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Marvell Semiconductor

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Aliso Viejo, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Referred by a friend to her manager get an video conference(on-site) directly within 3 to 4 weeks. 1 month after the interview I sent a follow-up email to check the hiring status, the manager told me that the hiring was frozen just after my interview.

Interview Questions

• 6 rounds. Mostly focus on resume firstly and then further ask related technical questions. One FSM design and verilog coding question. One low-power related design question. Timing related questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Sunnyvale, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

A while back, I applied for this position. I received a call for this position while I was in my office. I promptly asked the human resources to call me back another time and she agreed. I never heard from her again. Talk about being professional!!

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Chandler, AZ) in May 2010.

Interview

Phone interview was done by knowledgeable people. Covers wide area of digital design. Actual interview is in depth. They have very smart people in their team - thus you get interesting questions. People who interview are great. Go well prepared with all of digital design but if you very good in a specific area, that should help too.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations - first job.