Marvell Semiconductor Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marvell Semiconductor Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Marvell Semiconductor

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

45 minute phone interview. Applied online through the portal. Received a call to fix the interview. One day process. Prepare for the basics of Computer architecture and digital design. It was an decent interview, the interviewer was fair and to the point. He asked questions, helped me through the tough problems. Still awaiting the results. It was thorough recap of all BE and MS subjects that related to the role.

Interview Questions

• Resume questions, Computer architecture questions, digital design questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marvell Semiconductor

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor in August 2014.

Interview

Its quite long process in Marvell. I have contacted a person in LinkedIn, he refereed me to the position. I have got telephonic interview after a month and followed by an on-site interview which is 3 hour long.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiated

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

The interview was informative and gave a clear understanding of what the company expects and the questions asked based on my academic projects were relevant too. There were no delays or rescheduling and it was smooth experience overall.

Interview Questions

• How can I contribute in changing the current scenario and what ideas can I bring to the table.   1 Answer