Marvell Semiconductor SQA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marvell Semiconductor SQA Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Marvell Semiconductor

3.5

SQA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor.

Interview

1 phone screen followed by onsite 4 days later. Stood next to white board the entire time and was very tough.
Was told I'm hired and was also given a tour of the labs but the offer took 3 months to be processed

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marvell Semiconductor

SQA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor.

Interview

onsite interview for SQA position. 5 rounds of 45min each + 1 round of behavior with HR. interviews were mostly open questions, try to think of as many solutions as possible to show your thinking methodology and logics.

SQA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Pune (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Interviewed at Marvell, Pune. Long process. Technical and quant test followed by 5 interview rounds. First round based on coding and analytical skills. Was mediocre difficult. Next round purely networking based.This round was difficult. Next round based on resume mentioned projects and all. Complete detailed explanations were asked. Later rounds with managers and overall project related. Still waiting for result. Its been longer that a month and no response received from their end.