Marvell Semiconductor Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marvell Semiconductor Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Marvell Semiconductor

3.2

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor in June 2009.

Interview

1 phone 1 onsite whole day interview
Met 6 people including hiring manager.
Questions on, embedded system SW, C/C++ programming, algorithm, kernel and middle-ware. Questions were not super difficult, but some of them were pretty challenging.

Interview Questions

• Given a circular linked list, implement a program to return the node at the beginning of the loop.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marvell Semiconductor

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlboro, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Marlboro, MA).

Interview

Submitted resume and was contacted by the "operations" manager who conducted an hour long technical phone interview covering general knowledge of hardware and software. This was followed by an on-site one-on-one interview with 6 others over 4+ hours. Most questions involved coding on the white board. Most of the interviewers were professional and pleasant, a couple were the ones one wouldn't want to work with. At the start of the on-site interview, the operations manager did indicate that the company has undergone a recent reduction in force and reorganization.

Interview Questions

• Several coding questions that were not very difficult. Some design and architecture questions were open ended and vague; frustrating to ferret out what exactly they were looking for.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Recently got contacted by a recruiter for a position in Marvell Bangalore office. Phone and face-to-face discussion went pretty well, then came the surprise. I was amused to see callous behaviour of the HR guy(Amar) from their Pune office. Never saw such worthless HR professional in my life. Most of the time he won't reply to mails or any query, you need to call him 3-4 times to know the update. He refused to do any negotiation on the worthless package they offered even after knowing very well beforehand what were my expectations in terms of compensation and benefit. It seemed they care more about saving money than hiring folks with solid technical skills. I will never recommend anyone to deal with this particular HR guy from Marvell.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

introduce pass experience by English
    how to deal with the problem, and how to implement it
    introduce your experience from newbie to current
    why do you want to join us and you hobbies
    written test

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

took one round for one hour and went in a good atmosphere,Really liked the process.Interview Took by Foreigners and it's simple process.
    Got call from Consultancy for interview.
    Process is purely based on practical questions and asked me about earlier project.