Marvell Semiconductor Systems Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marvell Semiconductor Systems Design Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Marvell Semiconductor

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (San Jose, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Submit resume on Linkedin and received phone interview about 10 days later.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about 5-stage Pipeline, Cache Coherence, Out-of-Order processor   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marvell Semiconductor

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview at first. The phone interview lasted about half an hour and recruiter mainly asked questions about the projects in resume. The recruiter seemed like satisfied with my performance and told me that he will recommend me to the next round. Then I received an onsite interview invitation about 10 days later. But hr informed me that this position required knowledge about analog design while me focus is digital design. So I did bad in the onsite interview and only had 2 rounds (there suppose to be 5 rounds). Onsite interview asked a lot about digital design, such as pll. So passing the phone interview is not always a good thing, the position is not a good fit for me and this experience is a waste of time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

applied online in March 2018. 1 round 45 minutes phone interview. ask basic question about my resume and courses. they are nice and giving some hints to help me to get the right answer.