Marvell Semiconductor Validation Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marvell Semiconductor Validation Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Marvell Semiconductor

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

phone interview lasted for 30 mins, asked basically architecture questions.
on site interview consists of seven 1:1 interview ranging from programming language like C, PERL and system verilog. Logic questions include timing analysis and logic gates.

Interview Questions

• what is the cycle time of this circuit give 2 flops and some combi logic in between   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Marvell Semiconductor

Validation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor.

Interview

Got an email from HR and arranged a phone interview with one manager. It took about 40min and no hard questions during phone interview. After that, I got an email from a recruiter and filled several forms about background check. 5 days later I was informed that they arranged an onsite interview for me and helped me book the flights, hotel and car.

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petah Tikva (Israel)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Petah Tikva (Israel)) in November 2015.

Interview

Met with 2 interviewers. Very nice people who gave me great friendly filling. They actually wanted to learn about me, and what I've done besides what's writting on the C.V. and besides my gpa.
    The interview itself goes in a friendly environment, they describe what the company does in general, then ask you to them about you, a project you did.
    Then they go into more details about the actual job, and company.
    Next, they gave me a test: 30 minutes to write code (in C) to 2 questions. I was left alone during that time, and they came back after 30 minutes to go over my solutions etc.

Last, they asked if I had any more quesionts, and told my about the process in general.

Interview Questions

• 1. Given an array with only 3 characters - sort the array in O(n).
      2. Given an interger with at least 8 bits (or more) - write a function to return the integer obtained by reflecting the bits of the given number. For instance, given the number: 00110001, the result should be: 10001100.   1 Answer

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).

Interview

i had a couple of interviews
    both professional

Interview Questions

• i had a simulation about working on a product line
      and suggesting a test that a product gives correct power (Wt)
      he wanted to let me suggest a test with an oven and a computer
      needed to save money   Answer Question

Validation Engineer Interview

Interview

2 technical interviews, the third is with HR got a call and set up an interview within a week
    after the first interview, I got a call the next day and within the next week set up a second interview the day after i was told that i didnt get the job

Interview Questions

• convert a hex decimal to binary   2 Answers

Validation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor in February 2017.

Interview

two technical interviews, the first interview with team leaders, and the second with the managers. over the average questions, all new.
    First, couple of questions about personality, the the technical part

Interview Questions

• what does the following code print ?
      Class X {
      X-> print();
      Y->print();
      }   1 Answer

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haifa (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Semiconductor (Haifa (Israel)) in March 2017.

Interview

First interview was some technical questions, mainly about the complexity of doing things in hardware vs software. The rest of the interviews were to understand what I did in previous jobs and whether or not I am a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Find a way to quickly produce (in say O(const)) a one to one function from M objects to M objects. Meaning S(n) returns a one to one onto function from M to M for some integer n.   1 Answer