Marvell Technology Analog Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marvell Technology Analog Design Engineer Interview Questions

3.6

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Marvell Technology in February 2016.

Interview

Never got back. The recruiters seem to avoid certain schools. Too bad they can't sniff the best of talent from state schools. I had a friend who was never called back but a month later he got into Apple. Wake up Marvell recruiters. It's time for you guys to give every fresh graduate a fair opportunity.

The int process was fairly exhaustive and pretty disappointing.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marvell Technology

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Technology.

Interview

A phone interview: first asked my education background. Then asked some analog circuit questions: a common source amplifier, a feedback circuit. Also asked the efficiency of class D amplifier(had no idea about that).

Interview Questions

• Had no idea about the efficiency of class D amp, I didn't learn it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Santa Clara, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

It only took 4 days from the phone interview to the onsite interview. Most of the interview questions are technical. I was also asked about projects that I have done in school as well as at my previous job. The people who interviewed me were quite nice and respectful. Although it took a few weeks from the onsite interview to the offer letter, it was a good experience overall.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (San Diego, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

I got the Interview Through LinkedIn. One of their recruiters forwarded my profile to the team.

Communication was smooth. I was n't able to answer design question on BJT. I did well on CMOS. Mostly, since they work for high quality products, be sure u know designing using both BJT and CMOS. Also everything on ur Resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your project (from the resume) - Temperature Sensor IC Design   1 Answer
    • DC DC Converters, Buck Boost, Phase Locked Loop   Answer Question

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was referred by a friend at the same group i was interviewed for. The entire process, from application to final decision, took over a month. A bit slow to my like.
    Two senior designers interviewed me - they are very kind and friendly. The interview was purely technical, focusing on the projects I've done and related design techniques.

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2012.

Interview

I have directly applied through the company website.The questions were basics about filters,but the attitude was rude. I felt like they don't really have an opening and the interviewer is not so interested.