Marvell Technology Interview Questions in Chandler, AZ | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

3.6

Digital IC Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Chandler, AZ) in April 2013.

Interview

Pretty good comprehensive interview process, had 6 rounds on site with various areas being tested such as Computer Architecture, Logic Design, Verilog, FPGAs, etc. The interviewers were very friendly and they helped to get us thinking in the right direction. Get your basics right!!!

Interview Questions

• Difference between Computer Architecture and Microarchitecture   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Chandler, AZ) in November 2011.

Interview

I interviewed in Marvell for ATE test position and I must say I had very good experience unfortunately I could not convert the offer. Most of the questions where related to Digital Design, CMOS inverter,Voltage Transfer characteristics. Also some pure logic based questions.

Interview Questions

• Voltage, Current and Power curve of CMOS inverter on same graph   1 Answer

Senior ASIC Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Chandler, AZ) in May 2011.

Interview

* 30+ minutes of phone screening.
    * On site interview within two weeks.
    * Interview was completely technical with five different people.
    * Manager gave high level overview of the group and then continued with technical questions.
    * On site interview game me an impression that the company wants to save money at every step.
    * Expense reimbursement took longer than other companies I interviewed with.
    * Final offer took more than two months as all hiring decision must be approved by the CEO!!!

Interview Questions

• * A lot of computer architecture questions.
      * Some simple Verilog questions.
      * Few software related C/C++, compiler, perl scripting questions.
      * No behavioral/HR question at all.
      Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Chandler, AZ) in May 2010.

Interview

Phone interview was done by knowledgeable people. Covers wide area of digital design. Actual interview is in depth. They have very smart people in their team - thus you get interesting questions. People who interview are great. Go well prepared with all of digital design but if you very good in a specific area, that should help too.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations - first job.

Verification/Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Chandler, AZ) in October 2009.

Interview

After the HR phone screen, there was a one-hr technical phone screen...pretty simple one....basic logic design...microarchitecture...verilog/systemverilog questions. They took about a month to reply and setup an onsite interview...which was 1:1 with around 6-7 people. All technical...varied from logic design...to microarchitecture...cache...pipelining....FPGA architecture.....C/C++......unix/perl.....verilog/systemverilog qs.....pretty tough questions...took another month to reply for the results. I was happy with the technical expertise they have, though the HR communication is quite slow...they kept me waiting for long....