Marvell Technology Engineer Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

Marvell Technology Engineer Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

The interviews were purely technical. Also, they asked a lot about my resume including in-depth of my course work and work experience. Overall, all interviewers were very polite and respectful. The process was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Circuits about filter, and their input and output behavior. Phase shifter   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because the package was very satisfying. They offered the salary 10% more than my expected salary that I told them.

Other Interview Reviews for Marvell Technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

there is some phone interviews, some engineers called me and asked a lot of questions, they give me a lot of time to find the answers, I can ask anyone for the answer, some questions do not have an answer, because there are no answer for these questions, do not understand why they ask questions which do not have answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

This interview is for a entry level engineer job. HR first, introducing the benefits. followed up with five one on one interviews, three director, one hiring manger and one staff engineer. Most of the question were based on resume, some are based on their group project.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (San Jose, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Call me ask questions in digital field, the best solution/most concern for high-speed circuit. Later, asked question in transfer line theory.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Santa Clara, CA) in November 2008.

Interview

I was by my friend who works in the company. The interview questions are OK, not too hard. I answered all technical questions pretty good. So the feedback on me were very well. But the process of getting the offer approved was a litlle slow though.

Interview Questions

• find the critical timing path in an hand-drawing circuit.   Answer Question