Marvell Technology Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marvell Technology Engineering Interview Questions

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

The interviews were purely technical. Also, they asked a lot about my resume including in-depth of my course work and work experience. Overall, all interviewers were very polite and respectful. The process was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Circuits about filter, and their input and output behavior. Phase shifter   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because the package was very satisfying. They offered the salary 10% more than my expected salary that I told them.

Other Interview Reviews for Marvell Technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

there is some phone interviews, some engineers called me and asked a lot of questions, they give me a lot of time to find the answers, I can ask anyone for the answer, some questions do not have an answer, because there are no answer for these questions, do not understand why they ask questions which do not have answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

This interview is for a entry level engineer job. HR first, introducing the benefits. followed up with five one on one interviews, three director, one hiring manger and one staff engineer. Most of the question were based on resume, some are based on their group project.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (San Jose, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Call me ask questions in digital field, the best solution/most concern for high-speed circuit. Later, asked question in transfer line theory.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Santa Clara, CA) in November 2008.

Interview

I was by my friend who works in the company. The interview questions are OK, not too hard. I answered all technical questions pretty good. So the feedback on me were very well. But the process of getting the offer approved was a litlle slow though.

Interview Questions

• find the critical timing path in an hand-drawing circuit.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2014.

Interview

First stage applied through school online application portal. Waited for approximately 2 to 3 weeks and there is a notification for the interview. Went to the office for interview. Interviewed by engineers on technical stuffs. Interview basically does not involve personality interview but more towards your qualifications. Interview was tough. Recommended for applicants to review on technical concepts before going for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Describe your resume. What is smith chart? Perform Fourier Analysis and analyze some circuit designs.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Pune (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

hiring process was smooth, and interview questions were moderate to tough.
    technical knowledge is well tested
    screening process is good and cut off percentage should be a bit more lesser than the current

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marvell Technology in February 2012.

Interview

First got a phone call from recruiter then phone discussion with two managers. Then on to on site interview. All the interviewers were friendly and most of them asked about why I want to change my job and about my past experiences. There were some technical questions but they were pretty basic. Overall it was quite nice.

Interview Questions

• A pretty basic questions but I haven't thought about this types of questions in a while:

If you have two capacitors in parallel with the same capacitance value and there's a ideal switch between positive side of the two capacitors. Let's say Capacitor1 is charged up to voltage V1 while the switch is off. And then the switch was turned on. What is the voltage across the parallel capacitors after switch was turned on. What is the energy before and after the switch is turned on.
      Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Pune (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

First of all we had a presentation from HR which described the company products,work culture,designation and salary. Then a written test was conducted followed by 3 technical interviews each of 1 hr.
    The test was not that tough, but the interviews were.
    The focus was on Networking,OS and C.

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marvell Technology in February 2011.

Interview

basic digital circuit design. the projects I have done before. tools that I am familiar with

Interview Questions

• describe the special coding techniques you have used on verilog   Answer Question