Marvell Technology Senior Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marvell Technology Senior Design Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (San Jose, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied on line. And got the phone interview in two weeks. Then on-site interview after another two weeks. The questions are normal. The setup time, hold time. FIFO. Then I wait for 3days for the oral offer. Nice interviewer and average questions. There are four rounds of the interview, and last around 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• How to understand the setup time and hold time of the register.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marvell Technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Very unpleasant experience. First I got a phone call from the hiring manager at around 9PM. We discussed my resume. Several days later, I was brought on site, face to face with the hiring manager and an senior guy in the group. We talked about my experience first. He asked many strange questions about my past. Later on, he asked me some technical questions. For 1 questions, I couldn't answer and ask him for feedback. He gave me a wrong solution. I was very disappointed at his manner and knowledge. I wouldn't recommend this company to anybody.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (San Jose, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

I was called for the interview after they found my resume on a job portal. I was interviewed by 4 engineers and the HR person on day 1. I was asked to come back again to meet the hiring manager. I was interviewed by another engineer before the manager spoke to me. The HR person told me that they were positive about the outcome and they were going to make an offer soon. The exact offer was made almost a month later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Marvel?   1 Answer

The package was bad. What they offered was 10% less than what I was making at that time.

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Technology in November 2009.

Interview

I had three round technical interviews. The questions are reasonable not too bad.
    But I did not get the offer.