Marvell Technology Interview Questions in Singapore | Glassdoor

Marvell Technology Interview Questions in Singapore

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was referred by a friend at the same group i was interviewed for. The entire process, from application to final decision, took over a month. A bit slow to my like.
    Two senior designers interviewed me - they are very kind and friendly. The interview was purely technical, focusing on the projects I've done and related design techniques.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2014.

Interview

First stage applied through school online application portal. Waited for approximately 2 to 3 weeks and there is a notification for the interview. Went to the office for interview. Interviewed by engineers on technical stuffs. Interview basically does not involve personality interview but more towards your qualifications. Interview was tough. Recommended for applicants to review on technical concepts before going for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Describe your resume. What is smith chart? Perform Fourier Analysis and analyze some circuit designs.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2012.

Interview

Ask about all the electrical stuff. Ask about background interest. What are the expectation from candidate. The interview took about 1 hour with variety of questions ask but mostly not really related to work

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2012.

Interview

I have directly applied through the company website.The questions were basics about filters,but the attitude was rude. I felt like they don't really have an opening and the interviewer is not so interested.

Associate Layout Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2011.

Interview

a multiple choices question paper need to answer to test some simple logic questions and easy calculations,some technical questions also tested. Interviewers asked about technical questions. it was a panel interview and they are very nice people. Just review some technical knowledge and don't be nervous. That is fine. Good Luck!