Marvell Technology Interview Questions in Sunnyvale, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 1, 2017

2.8

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Sunnyvale, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Was verbally offered the job, given one day to decide, I called back and verbally accepted. Then 2 days later the manager called and said they were giving the job to another candidate. I've never seen that done to a candidate.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how often I'd have my staff meetings, 1:1's, etc. Seemed like a pretty tactical question from a SVP, given the job was to come in and turn around an org.   1 Answer

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I was offered 2 phone interview. And then have an onsite interview. They pay for the flight and hotel. Their interviews are quite difficult. In the 1st phone, they asked to describe MESI's all transition on phone. And most question is on CPU design. They asked a lot of implementation details.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot questions on pipeline design. Like how to optimize the overall ipc regarding branch? Is it possible to get branch resolved in decode stage?   Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Sunnyvale, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

A while back, I applied for this position. I received a call for this position while I was in my office. I promptly asked the human resources to call me back another time and she agreed. I never heard from her again. Talk about being professional!!

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marvell Technology (Sunnyvale, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

HR
    Director