Marxent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Marxent

3.2

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marxent (Dayton, OH) in June 2018.

Interview

I had 3 interviews. The first one was an initial phone interview with Casey. The second interview consisted of three interviewers: Jeff, Jon, and James. This interview focused more on the technical questions for the job I applied for. The final interview was with Barry, the CTO, and Beck, the CEO, on the phone.

Interview Questions

• How do you prefer to comment your code? As you're coding, or after most of the code is written?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marxent (Saint Petersburg, FL) in August 2018.

Interview

I met initially with the Director of Account Management, and at a later date with the CEO, Sales Director, Sales Team and Directors of Operations and Development. The interview process itself took place over the span of about two weeks between 3 different in-person meetings.

Interview Questions

• Questions were thorough and included questions around experience in a fast-paced environment with evolving processes and workflows. Questions/discussions also included how my role worked towards larger company goals.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marxent (Dayton, OH) in November 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with office manager, then a phone interview with the team lead and senior team member, then I was scheduled for an in-person interview which was about 3 hours long and consisted of several different interviews with different people (QA team, director of development, CTO), followed by a phone interview with the CEO days later. Very comfortable interview process.

Interview Questions

• Explain your previous work experience, what do you like to do for fun, etc.   Answer Question

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marxent (Dayton, OH) in June 2018.

Interview

I received an email asking for a phone interview. The same day of my phone interview with the office manager, I received another email to see if I'd be available for a phone interview with the hiring manager. During the call with the hiring manager, I was asked to come in for an in person interview. I spent approximately 3 hours at my in-person interview, where I met with the office manager, the hiring manager, the other Technical PM, and the CTO. The following week, I was asked for a phone interview with the CEO. Within days of the phone interview with the CEO, I received a verbal offer. The written offer followed promptly the next day.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe what I did in my current position.   Answer Question

Unity Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marxent.

Interview

Applied online and received a scheduled call from the team manager. The call lasted for almost an hour. They asked me about my project work, skills, work experience etc. Not very technical. Then they emailed me saying they are very impressed and would like to keep in touch. No response after that.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in Database?
      What is your work process? - related to game development
      What is one of the most challenging situations in your work experience and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question