Marxent Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marxent

Marxent

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marxent

Interview

Interview process is very comfortable. There was easy and personable conversation with structure to understand your background. Every employee I talked to was wonderful! I was asked to complete a small project as part of the process.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you believe you are the best candidate?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marxent (Dayton, OH) in Aug 2020

Interview

I spoke to several people throughout the interview process and over the course of a few weeks. The top leadership in the company is very involved in hiring and I spoke to team leaders, the CTO and the CEO as part of the process. They were interested in my background and what I could bring to the company, but also interested in what I wanted out of the position and for the future.

Interview Questions
  • What is your process for solving a new problem that you don't know how to fix?

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marxent (Dayton, OH) in Nov 2018

Interview

Phone interview with office manager, then a phone interview with the team lead and senior team member, then I was scheduled for an in-person interview which was about 3 hours long and consisted of several different interviews with different people (QA team, director of development, CTO), followed by a phone interview with the CEO days later. Very comfortable interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Explain your previous work experience, what do you like to do for fun, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marxent (Saint Petersburg, FL) in Aug 2018

Interview

I met initially with the Director of Account Management, and at a later date with the CEO, Sales Director, Sales Team and Directors of Operations and Development. The interview process itself took place over the span of about two weeks between 3 different in-person meetings.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were thorough and included questions around experience in a fast-paced environment with evolving processes and workflows. Questions/discussions also included how my role worked towards larger company goals.
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marxent (Dayton, OH) in Jun 2018

Interview

I had 3 interviews. The first one was an initial phone interview with Casey. The second interview consisted of three interviewers: Jeff, Jon, and James. This interview focused more on the technical questions for the job I applied for. The final interview was with Barry, the CTO, and Beck, the CEO, on the phone.

Interview Questions
  • How do you prefer to comment your code? As you're coding, or after most of the code is written?

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marxent (Dayton, OH) in Jun 2018

Interview

I received an email asking for a phone interview. The same day of my phone interview with the office manager, I received another email to see if I'd be available for a phone interview with the hiring manager. During the call with the hiring manager, I was asked to come in for an in person interview. I spent approximately 3 hours at my in-person interview, where I met with the office manager, the hiring manager, the other Technical PM, and the CTO. The following week, I was asked for a phone interview with the CEO. Within days of the phone interview with the CEO, I received a verbal offer. The written offer followed promptly the next day.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to describe what I did in my current position.

Marxent

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marxent

Interview

Applied online and received a scheduled call from the team manager. The call lasted for almost an hour. They asked me about my project work, skills, work experience etc. Not very technical. Then they emailed me saying they are very impressed and would like to keep in touch. No response after that.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience in Database? What is your work process? - related to game development What is one of the most challenging situations in your work experience and how did you resolve it?
RSS Feed</>Embed