Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center

Communications Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

Started with a phone screening with HR, then an in-person interview with the hiring manager. The last step in the process was a peer interview with the whole team to gauge whether or not you're a good fit on the team and how you work with others.

Interview Questions

Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center.

Interview

I submitted my application on an internship database online. I heard back after a couple days that they wanted to schedule an interview. At the interview I was brought to the conference room where most of the development staff (4 people) sat - each with a copy of my resume in front of them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told that initially there was no pay for the internship but there was an opportunity for a bonus if I did well and worked hard. However, after about 3 months of working there, they started paying me $10 an hour.