Mary Kay Interview Questions in Addison, TX | Glassdoor

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Addison, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview take place in phone call because I live in different state. HR recruiter contacted me through email asking me for available phone interview. We had first phone interview in 3 days later. The HR recruiter was very friendly and comfortable to talk to. This interview is more of personal, background experience, and relocation. The next few days after first interview, HR contacted me again that the supervisor of that position wanted to have a second interview with me in next week. The round 2 interview is questioning about my skills and work experience relate to position I applied for.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Addison, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview. The lady was extremely nice and made me believe that she wanted me to succeed. I don't typically like phone interviews because you can't relate to the interviewer, but the lady that interviewed me was really personable.

Interview Questions

• What experience have you had with communication audits and how would you go about them within our company.   1 Answer

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Addison, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Process took 3 weeks. 3 in-person interview visits. HR does the initial screening. Everyone was friendly and the questions were easy. The dress code is very strict. Guys have to wear ties, and its generally conservative.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Addison, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with Sales Force Communications Manager. Took along writing samples and talked about my background and experience. The manager was nice and welcoming. Took a short tour of the offices.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Addison, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone screen, then a group interview then met the decision maker. They LOVED ME according to recruiter. They had never met someone like me and wanted me. Little did I know what awaited me - boredom and looking for work to stay busy. Started looking elsewhere after the first 3 weeks.

Negotiation

No nego - my rate was met.

Corporate Employee - Non-manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Addison, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

1. Phone screening with HR representative (20 mins) - Approx. 2 weeks after online submission
    2. In-person interview with your potential supervisor (40 mins) - 1 week after phone screening
    3. Group interview with your potential team (40 mins) - 1 week after supervisor interview

Phone call with offer 4 days after supervisor interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Mary Kay?
      How do you handle conflict?   Answer Question