Mary Kay Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mary Kay Business Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Dallas, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

I went for two interviews. The first was a group interview and the second one was upper management. I did better on answering the questions I was prepared for- so I recommend practicing an answer for every question you can think of. I also recommend that you bring extra copies of your resume for people that were pulled into the interview last minute that did not have a chance to look at your resume. Plus- try to know something about the company before you go for the interview- it matters.

Interview Questions

• What do makes you excited about this position?
    Do know anything about this company? Okay- then what do you know?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Mary Kay

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mary Kay in December 2009.

Interview

Obtaining the interview was easier than normal since I was already working there as a contractor. But, since they hardly automatically convert contractors to full-time employees. I had to apply. They set up the bar so high and always find one bullet point in the job description to hold on to that. This Business Analyst position that I applied required some financial background, but they made it seem like you have to have a Financial degree with masters in technology.
    This was not the only position I applied for, but the process is the same. The interview process is more intended for you to get disappointed, making you feel you don't qualify (even though you have 90% of the requirements). And to tell you the truth there is people inside that you ask yourself how in the world they got hired. The Culture and benefits were great back in 2006, but they have been decaying over the years considerably. Hopefully it gets back like it was before.

Interview Questions

• Why would make you a good fit for this position?   1 Answer