Mary Kay Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

2.3

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I met with the hiring manager and his team in a panel interview at the beautiful Mary Kay corporate building in Dallas, TX. My overall impression was that they would be a great group to work with but they were more interested in a person that was 100% scrum and my background was a composure of waterfall and scrum mixed.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a team member that was not making progress on your project   1 Answer

EHS Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interviewing process is very slow. I applied in August of 2014, didn't get called for an interview until the end of February 2015. From the first group interview to the second one-on-one interview I heard nothing for three weeks. I actually thought I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a conflict I had in my role as EHS Mgr. In my previous job.   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Addison, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview take place in phone call because I live in different state. HR recruiter contacted me through email asking me for available phone interview. We had first phone interview in 3 days later. The HR recruiter was very friendly and comfortable to talk to. This interview is more of personal, background experience, and relocation. The next few days after first interview, HR contacted me again that the supervisor of that position wanted to have a second interview with me in next week. The round 2 interview is questioning about my skills and work experience relate to position I applied for.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Received an email from Human Resources to schedule an interview by telephone. Responded to email on the same day and received return email with date and time to schedule telephone interview for the next day. Human Resources called at scheduled time and conducted a screening type interview.

Interview Questions

• The interview was really just a screening call to determine salary requirements.   Answer Question

Income Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

First phone interview. And then onsite interview. The onsite interview is 1 hour, the interview was really conversational. The two interviewer are really nice and introduced a lot about Mary Kay. They began with small talk and then asked me about my internship experience and so on. At last, they told me that they will give me the result in one week. However, I got the result after ten days. The HR left me a voice message and when I called back, she did not answer the phone. Anyway, very frustrated experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I had applied online through their job portal and received a call for an interview on site with the hiring manager. The interview was really pleasant with the manager explaining the intern position and asking me about my experience so far. The manager was really helpful with any questions I had and made sure I was comfortable. Overall, it was a very nice experience.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Addison, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview. The lady was extremely nice and made me believe that she wanted me to succeed. I don't typically like phone interviews because you can't relate to the interviewer, but the lady that interviewed me was really personable.

Interview Questions

• What experience have you had with communication audits and how would you go about them within our company.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a bit rushed and I could tell that the person interviewing me had their mind preoccupied from the beginning of the interview. It's a beautiful building and everyone was kind.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a little more about your background in direct sales?   Answer Question

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Addison, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Process took 3 weeks. 3 in-person interview visits. HR does the initial screening. Everyone was friendly and the questions were easy. The dress code is very strict. Guys have to wear ties, and its generally conservative.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Addison, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with Sales Force Communications Manager. Took along writing samples and talked about my background and experience. The manager was nice and welcoming. Took a short tour of the offices.