Mary Kay Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 4, 2017

1.8

Independent Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlestown, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Charlestown, MA).

Interview

It wasn't an interview as much as it was someone explaining the business to me. I met with the consultant who sold my my Mary Kay at the time, along with her Unit Manager.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to set your own ours around your family's needs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Detroit, MI).

Interview

I spoke to the Director about the company and what it has to offer. We discussed what I was looking for and how Mary Kay would fit into my life and fulfill my goals and dreams. The interview was in person and was a two way question and answer session.

EHS Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interviewing process is very slow. I applied in August of 2014, didn't get called for an interview until the end of February 2015. From the first group interview to the second one-on-one interview I heard nothing for three weeks. I actually thought I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a conflict I had in my role as EHS Mgr. In my previous job.   1 Answer

AV Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mary Kay.

Interview

Not a bad interview process at all. Interviewers were super friendly. I got a phone call initially and scheduled an interview for a week later. Met with the HR person first and afterwards 2 people from the AV department. They made the interview process very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What academics or professional experience has prepared you for the job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mastic Beach, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Mastic Beach, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Informative and easy. I met with the recruiter spoke with her over the phone and then I spoke with her sales director and told her little bit about myself and my history and I signed up.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever used the product? What would you like to know about the company. What are your goals. How much money would you like to make. Do you think you would enjoy working with money having parties having a good time working?   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Addison, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview take place in phone call because I live in different state. HR recruiter contacted me through email asking me for available phone interview. We had first phone interview in 3 days later. The HR recruiter was very friendly and comfortable to talk to. This interview is more of personal, background experience, and relocation. The next few days after first interview, HR contacted me again that the supervisor of that position wanted to have a second interview with me in next week. The round 2 interview is questioning about my skills and work experience relate to position I applied for.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mary Kay in May 2016.

Interview

It was a very easy and lengthy interview.
    Mostly hr questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years, why this company etc.
    There were few sql and statistical (probability etc) questions

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Showed a video of successful women in the business asked questions pertaining to what's important to me ie family traveling work... Basically what my ideal life looked like. Then asked me a series of questions that would allow me to invision myself in the best life I could see for myself with financial freedom

Interview Questions

• Would you like more flexibility in your life   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really wasn't a negotiation

Interview

There is no interview process. you are an independent consultant. you work on your own time and make your own schedule. you simply sign up and there is no hiring process.

Packaging Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mary Kay (East Lansing, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

The two girls I interviewed with were very nice and easy going. Their questions weren't difficult and told me they didn't want to "drill" me with questions which was nice to hear. They spent time discussing the benefits that came along with the position. Overall, I can't say anything bad about the experience.