Mary Kay Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mary Kay Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2017

1.8

Beauty Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mary Kay.

Interview

There is no interview. If you think you're the one on the spot, laugh out loud, because more than likely the person trying to recruit you is trying to do just that - recruit, not hire. Think of it like if you had to have an interview before you could get a gym membership. Look pretty, do your makeup, and by the end of your "interview" you'll be signing a new consultant agreement.

Interview Questions

• The fact that there weren't any questions except, what are you dreams? whats important to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You negotiate with yourself for your own salary every time you try to make a sale.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mary Kay.

Interview

At the beginning I did not answer the call from the hire manager.
    However, she called again and ask some questions about personal information. She ask about relocation, and which type of visa, full time or part time. How many hours I prefer...But after that, no more calls from that company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mary Kay.

Interview

In person, or by phone

Negotiation

It was fun, easy, and inspiring

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mary Kay.

Interview

Everyone can join and there is no interview or hiring process. You can sign up with any other consultants help.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mary Kay.

Interview

you just meet somewhere with a recruiter and talk about Mary Kay, they will ask you a number of questions, tell you what the company is about, ask you about yourself and see ask you if you would like to join if they think you are right for Mary Kay

Intern Logistics Interview

Interview

On-site interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mary Kay.

Interview

The interview was great. Some tough questions, but I was able to answer them all. I was connected to this job through a hiring agency. I met with the Corporate International Marketing Director, which was who I would have worked for. They offered me the position, then I found out I have a family member who works for Mary Kay- So I was unable to take the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be able to take on a global position?   Answer Question

Independent Beauty Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rapid City, SD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Rapid City, SD) in September 2008.

Interview

Very easy. Sat down with a lady and talked about the business opportunity. It's a home based business so i got really excited about all of it!!

Independent Beauty Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mary Kay (West Melbourne, FL) in March 2009.

Interview

I had a one on one interview with a sales director/recruiter. First she gave me a facial and then offered me the opportunity to become an independent beauty consultant. She was bubbly and very nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I say that they should go for the opportunity to be an independent beauty consultant because you're your own boss and it helps to have that income during these poor economic times.

Beauty Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mary Kay in August 2009.

Interview

Good interview.