Mary Kay Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mary Kay Interview Questions

Updated Mar 4, 2017

1.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mary Kay in May 2016.

Interview

It was a very easy and lengthy interview.
    Mostly hr questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years, why this company etc.
    There were few sql and statistical (probability etc) questions

Independent Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mary Kay (San Antonio, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

It was a quick process, not really an interview. The lead Consultant just asked a few questions about what brought me to Marykay and what I wanted to get out of it. If it was for extra money?

Independent Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlestown, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Charlestown, MA).

Interview

It wasn't an interview as much as it was someone explaining the business to me. I met with the consultant who sold my my Mary Kay at the time, along with her Unit Manager.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to set your own ours around your family's needs?   1 Answer

Independent Beauty Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mastic Beach, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Mastic Beach, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Informative and easy. I met with the recruiter spoke with her over the phone and then I spoke with her sales director and told her little bit about myself and my history and I signed up.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever used the product? What would you like to know about the company. What are your goals. How much money would you like to make. Do you think you would enjoy working with money having parties having a good time working?   Answer Question

Independent Beauty Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Detroit, MI).

Interview

I spoke to the Director about the company and what it has to offer. We discussed what I was looking for and how Mary Kay would fit into my life and fulfill my goals and dreams. The interview was in person and was a two way question and answer session.

EHS Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interviewing process is very slow. I applied in August of 2014, didn't get called for an interview until the end of February 2015. From the first group interview to the second one-on-one interview I heard nothing for three weeks. I actually thought I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a conflict I had in my role as EHS Mgr. In my previous job.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mary Kay (West Knoxville, TN) in July 2014.

Interview

The sm aI was recruited by a sales director. She asked me very pointed questions regarding my family, goals, my future etc. I did feel like she wanted to know how to recruit me by knowing more about me. I later learned that it's a technique to better help answer my questions--- and recruit me!

Interview Questions

• What do you want from your life   1 Answer

AV Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mary Kay.

Interview

Not a bad interview process at all. Interviewers were super friendly. I got a phone call initially and scheduled an interview for a week later. Met with the HR person first and afterwards 2 people from the AV department. They made the interview process very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What academics or professional experience has prepared you for the job?   Answer Question

IBC Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mary Kay in January 2012.

Interview

easy and encouraging. I knew the recruiter. very encouraging about where you can get to and what you can achieve. A lot of information is given. A lot of great training is offered. everything is explained thoroughly. You get a great information and starter pack. You gain confidence in yourself even from interview process

Interview Questions

• what hours would you like to work
      what ambitions do you have
      what goals do you have
      Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mary Kay (Addison, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview take place in phone call because I live in different state. HR recruiter contacted me through email asking me for available phone interview. We had first phone interview in 3 days later. The HR recruiter was very friendly and comfortable to talk to. This interview is more of personal, background experience, and relocation. The next few days after first interview, HR contacted me again that the supervisor of that position wanted to have a second interview with me in next week. The round 2 interview is questioning about my skills and work experience relate to position I applied for.