Maryland State Highway Administration Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maryland State Highway Administration Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Maryland State Highway Administration

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maryland State Highway Administration.

Interview

I submitted my resume at the college fair and I got an online packet with about 10 generic interview questions a year later. They were pretty straight forward and their aim was to judge your thought process and writing skills.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maryland State Highway Administration.

Interview

9 questions, 1 hour to answer the question, ask your questions,and good luck and get some sleep, bring some of your work in that you did in school and make sure you send a thank you email.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maryland State Highway Administration (College Park, MD).

Interview

Juts one stage process, Phone interview took place for 30 minutes. they asked me general questions, what are your hobbies, skills, educational background and all that general stuff that companies ask for

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Maryland State Highway Administration (College Park, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

I did not give the interview for the internship at Maryland State Highway Administration. I was selected on the basis of the resume, unofficial transcript, questionnaire. Then I got a call from Maryland State Highway Administration that I got selected for this internship.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maryland State Highway Administration (College Park, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied for a summer internship through a big info packet that was sent to me by one of my college advisors. I filled it out and emailed it to the HR dept, and got a phone interview in a few weeks. After the phone interview they offered me the position the next day

Interview Questions

• "What question would you ask yourself about your engineering experience" then they asked me to Answer it   Answer Question

Interview

People were friendly- they asked basic questions- behavioral- how to work in a team, describe myself. they did not ass a lot of questions based on my resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not go through any negotiation

Summer Construction Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maryland State Highway Administration (College Park, MD) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was a very good experience. They accept many students with no real world experience, so the interview is very laid back and it's just more about getting to know you as a person. They do this so they can get a feel for if you would truly benefit from working at SHA for the summer.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are a couple of your favorite classes?   1 Answer

Transportation Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maryland State Highway Administration (Baltimore, MD) in February 2014.

Interview

First review my resume, then answer questions on site interview with a panel of hiring management team. First review my resume, then answer questions on site interview with a panel of hiring management team.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bandung, West Java (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maryland State Highway Administration (Bandung, West Java (Indonesia)) in March 2013.

Interview

if i believed by the company I have plans to work on time to complete each job, tidying archives in accordance with accountability because honesty is an important key to any worker or company. however, each agency has a different culture, work culture which I will apply are honest, disciplined, work hard, work smart and work sincerely

Interview Questions

• what if there is any data entered?   1 Answer