Marymount Manhattan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marymount Manhattan Interview Questions

2.7

Assistant to the Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marymount Manhattan.

Interview

I was called in for an in person interview after submitting my application online. Met with HR for an informal interview. Was not chosen for a follow up formal interview.

Interview Questions

• None. All the basics regarding administrative, organizational, etc.   Answer Question

Media Center Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marymount Manhattan (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

I met with the department coordinator and he ascertained my knowlege of AV and Production equipment. Then I was shown the ropes for what was required of the department by the School.

Interview Questions

• How good are you with AV equipment?   1 Answer

College Relations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marymount Manhattan (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

I had an initial telephone interview with MMC followed up by an in-person interview. During my in-person interview I met with both an HR representative and several members of the Advancement staff. I felt that the process was very timely and efficient. The HR department was extremely helpful and responsive when I had questions or wanted to check in on the status of the search.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to work hours outside of the normal Monday-Friday 9-5   1 Answer

Development Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marymount Manhattan.

Interview

Fairly straight forward. Resume and cover letter. I believe they wanted a writing sample. I was required to take an editing test.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions, how did you correct a mistake, how do you over come problems, strengths and weaknesses, three words that describe you, why are you a good fit for the job.   Answer Question