Marzetti Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marzetti Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2017

2.8

Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marzetti.

Interview

General laboratory questions were asked, like your experience using certain instruments and techniques. Some character trait questions were asked, like what your strongest trait is. There was a tour of the facility as well.

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marzetti (Altoona, IA).

Interview

Met with QA Manager and Lab Supervisor in the training room for a 30 minute interview and discussion on relevant topics. As we talked about the work required I asked pertinent questions and provided what I know. Joking and comparisons were a way to lighten and show my attitude and personality.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Waiting

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marzetti (Columbus, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

Dress professional and be prepared to discuss team dynamics and system lifecycle. Employers are more interested in core understanding, drive, and willingness to learn new or unfamiliar technologies. Interview process can last most of the day and you may be required to come back two or three times, but if you are asked to come back the first time, the interest is there.

Interview Questions

• Explain the various functions you have been a part of in the system development lifecycle.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Supplied a counter offer that was accepted

Quality Assurance Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marzetti (Columbus, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

It was intimidating due to the fact that both first and second shift managers were present along with the overall QA manager. Be prepared to take a tour of the plant, so don't wear heels and minimize jewelry since you'll have to take it off ladies!

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were working in a group and one member wasn't pulling his/her weight?   Answer Question

Finance/Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marzetti (Columbus, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

Very laid back. Technical questions were asked, but very easy going hiring managers. Not too intimidating. The people there are very smart, so know about the company and technical skills. You cannot fake your way into the company.